Help identify this deficiency. please..

• Thread starter bangbang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bangbang

bangbang

Need a little help fellow farmers. I just transplanted my plants last week from veg under t5 to 1k hps. It has been about a week and I am starting to see some yellowing. :(

My specs.

Daytime:

temp: 79-80
rh- 70-73
ppm- 900

night time

temp: 72-75
rh- 75-80 (I am using my dehumidifier for drying right now. could this be a vpd issue?)
ppm: 400 ish

medium

3/5 ocean forest.
2/5 perlite/coco

nutrients:
veg+bloom (dirty), ogbiowar bennies, sea green,

foliar: heavy 12 foliar.

I have been water at an E.C. level around .8 for my smaller plants and 1.4 for the larger.

The yellowing is staring from the top of the plant. It leads me to think that it is a calcium deficiency. I have also noticed that the new grow is very rigid. I spoke to chris from Hydroponic Research( veg +bloom) " He thinks that this is not the case because I am using ocean forest." He is lead to believe that I am over watering. But I can't remember having these results in the past.

Any insight. thanks
Help identify this deficiency please
Help identify this deficiency please 2
Help identify this deficiency please 3
Help identify this deficiency please 4

Natural

Natural

did you transplant/up-pot too late? re-calibrate your ph meter?
(sorry to answer with question...annoying..but it's all I have right now lol)

bangbang

bangbang

did you transplant/up-pot too late? re-calibrate your ph meter?
(sorry to answer with question...annoying..but it's all I have right now lol)
No worries thanks for the response. When I transplanted. They did not seem overly root bound. Roots were white and healthy.

I am about the test the run off of my water. Ill get back to you. Thanks!

bangbang

bangbang

I just re calibrataed my ph meter.
I took about a half gallon of R.O. water and poured it over one of the 3 gallon pots. The run off tested at E.C. 1.6 and ph. 6.0

Natural

Natural

Ocean Forest? don't they use oyster shell for calcium? whichever..I agree, I would use Cal Mag especially with straight RO. The Coco also might be leaching whatever Calcium you have going. She's in danger though..maybe switch your foliar out to Cal.

bangbang

bangbang

Ocean Forest? don't they use oyster shell for calcium? whichever..I agree, I would use Cal Mag especially with straight RO. The Coco also might be leaching whatever Calcium you have going. She's in danger though..maybe switch your foliar out to Cal.
yes they do use oyster shell. Sounds good I am gonna go and get some calmag tommrow. Thanks for the insight....

J

justhydronow

Get them some cal mag treatment and they should show improvement.

Top Bottom