Help identify weed

• Thread starter delicioussmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

delicioussmoker

Hi, let me straighten out that I come from Poland so I'm not really specialized in telling strains apart. after years of smoking Ive decided to reach out to some proffessional internet buddys for help.

So... I've just gotten a new contact and Im attaching a pic of what I got basically.

I need help indentifying what type of weed is this. Maybe a higher definition / more up-close photo is required ? I'm interested what this weed could be... indica ? or probably some hybrid ?

thanks

Help identify weed
D

delicioussmoker

im not sure if Ive posted this is the correct section, help&feedback sounded like what im lookin for

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
that weed there appears to be the dried flowers of the "cannabis sativa" plant... google around, youll find plenty of info on it.. hahaha jk, but seriously i dont think anyone is gonna be able to tell you the strain name based on that pic alone.. sorry brotha but welcome to the farm!

D

delicioussmoker

nearly got me there for a second... but yeah i figured it might be a bit hard...

i thought that perhaps after examination of hairs/color etc. someone would come up with an idea atleast , even a random guess will be welcome !

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
even the same exact cut of the same exact strain will look different in every set up, based on hydro/soil, type of lights, etc. its gonna be all but impossible to indentify through a computer screen.. but if that bud was in front of someone and they could get the smells, density, and other fine details it might be more possible. IMHO that is not very well grown bud, probably more of a commercial strain out of a commercial set up than any famous elite cuts.. and anything commercial will very seldom represent the true qualities of the strain itself. just my two cents though!

D

delicioussmoker

keystoner ^ thanks for the input , its heavily appreciated

after my visit in christiania in copenhagen and trying so many different fresh types of bud properly labeled with names... i came back to my home in poland and shortly after tried a new contact getting this bud... and im just curious what im smokin cuz ive been to this guy before and it seems he has the same type all the time... i might ask him the next time i see him and check if he knows

it seems its some pretty good bud, atleast for the polish standard

D

delicioussmoker

perhaps im gonna try to examine the density/smell/taste and describe it

D

delicioussmoker

alright guys fuck it , i didnt know it'll be so hard. i guess i'll know what the fuck im smokin when i grow my own shit... lol

peace

ronto

ronto

even the same exact cut of the same exact strain will look different in every set up, based on hydro/soil, type of lights, etc. its gonna be all but impossible to indentify through a computer screen.. but if that bud was in front of someone and they could get the smells, density, and other fine details it might be more possible. IMHO that is not very well grown bud, probably more of a commercial strain out of a commercial set up than any famous elite cuts.. and anything commercial will very seldom represent the true qualities of the strain itself. just my two cents though!
Agreed.

Top Bottom