u don't want chaos

in the beac house

i think it's bass i always think of as THE BEACH twinz

u know it's not like seraphine hates YOU

y not just slap some pics on her, or med n sleep peacefully

if it had a mild cough

in Antarctica

seraphine would know
we're talking about this in the beach beachouse too, check-it out!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have a small humidifier ya gotta b Johnny on the spot to dump twice a day
it's probably more than i can spare in shipping atm, but happy to ship it
won't need it til winter
if at all
but... I'd need u to text the $ back, after arrival
and hopefully, I'll b in a better position n winter to cover ship back, if even necessary

i have a decent one i just thought was broken, when i got this small one, bout xmas time, last

g won't even miss it...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

we're talking about this in the beach beachouse too, check-it out!
I'd need a link but i don't want my me
jackin ur thread
it's progressing
than last time i was there
trust me

u do not want this

I'll chase off the high class play

the invitation means the word to me
though

thank you

u know i love ur house; it's drop dead gorgeous

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

beach

if u have any question in ur mind

what if

about what i been up to

leave me ur address

if u can get meds out of him for he n mrs med

i want there's, too

I'm afraid to ask him

as I'm about to do something

monumentally stupid

it's only going to b one time

one day

four horses

NSEW

all

at once

and should it end poorly

know y'all r worth it

u would need to become my voice

if it helps u

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hour and a half till the poll closes, any other thoughts on these yellow dots?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Alright 10 minutes till the poll closes I'm committed to go by the vote, 4-2 not septoria

Just kidding the copper is already mixed up, it is a septoria I've just never seen it look exactly like this, but yeah

Thanks to everybody who stopped by to vote, and especially if you took the time to comment!✌😎

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Alright 10 minutes till the poll closes I'm committed to go by the vote, 4-2 not septoria

Just kidding the copper is already mixed up, it is a septoria I've just never seen it look exactly like this, but yeah

Thanks to everybody who stopped by to vote, and especially if you took the time to comment!✌😎
Well not so fast now that I have time to look at it I'm not sure what it is if I'm honest??

When I run the checklist of what it's not it comes up either as a fungus or bacteria issue

• Not lightburn, not a splatter because it's in sundry places all over the plant, not a root or nutrient issue, not pH or insect related..

I've dealt with septoria more than once and for probably a total of about six months, five months to figure out what it was and one month to cure it LOL 🤦‍♂️ wasn't quite like that but close! So I do have some experience with it and I'm still leaning to this being some type of septoria issue

My course of action is to do nothing right now. Nothing changed during 13 hours dark period today, the spots didn't seem to change, there are no new spots to my eye and the plant looks quite healthy, I'll re-check it in the morning, will try to get a better picture then too
20200613 222322

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Can anyone second that this is septoria?

View attachment 985424View attachment 985425

Had it years ago but didn't look like this, was always a brown spot with a black ring around it, but I know that septoria can also appear as yellow spots, thanks in advance for any help
no I think its water or moisture droplets I've had it a few times on some of mine if they a bit close together I'm saying no Beach ..

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

no I think its water or moisture droplets I've had it a few times on some of mine if they a bit close together I'm saying no Beach ..
That's the only other thing, that or splatter but I didn't splatter and I never spray anyting on a healthy plant, and it's not on any other plants so I don't know?

I've never seen it before, it's in different spots all over the plant, all on the bottom and it showed up right after quite a few days of very high humidity, wasn't close to anything else and it's all spread out with bamboo stakes??

definitely going to wait before treating anything, if nothing changes in 24 hours I'm over it

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't think is septoria but I kinda got a feeling it is a fungal infection of some sort.
if it doesn't change in another 9 hours that's 24 hours since I first saw it, I'll know it's not septoria

20200613 220516
20200613 220547

This is the only spot that had a little bit of a white something around it and when I wet a finger and rubbed it most of it came off as you can see in the bottom picture, but none of the other spots had this white stuff around it so it really didn't tell me anything
🤦‍♂️ 🔫🐒

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hummm.. this does look like a water or liquid spot doesn't it?! But some of these leaves had spots where I'm sure they've never seen the light, some were all the way inside at the very bottom of the plant? I'm more curious than worried at this point, I really want to know what this is!
I've been trolling through the thread while picking spinach for dinner ,it's the gold dry colour it's not the brownish colour ..I'm no convinced Beach but it's your call I'm million miles south and have never had it it's ugly head mate .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hummm.. this does look like a dried water or liquid spot doesn't it?!
View attachment 985772
But some of these leaves had spots where I'm sure they've never seen the light, some were all the way inside at the very bottom of the plant? I'm more curious than worried at this point, I really want to know what this is!
Fungal and bacterial infections often enter through the tips of the serrations. Can happen from guttation. I'm not saying that's the case but I can also see some damage in those areas and it usually only occurs on the bottom of the plants. Again I'm not saying it is for sure a fungal infection and that it happened because of guttation just trying to look at the evidence to figure it out with ya. Cause guttation is more prevalent with a watered plant and high humidity

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just curious if all the effected leaves show a little damage at the serration tips
They do not, and now I'm back to Splatter LOL I guess splatter may well be a winning guess!? (you win the damn plant) haven't checked it out yet heading in now armed with coffee but I'm not as sure as I was yesterday and every hour that goes by I'm less sure what it is..?😶

This is a real puzzler, I'm about to throw the freaking plant out the door I've got another one backed up, don't have much patience for things these days believe me

So far out of every possible scenario I think mr. OD is close because of that water drop you can clearly see where some liquid dried on the plant and unless it's a coincidence that's what made that yellow spot so I still don't know anything for sure LOL

..including how water/liquid got on there in the first place I don't have dripping wet plants even during the humidity I have more air moving than Moses on the Mountaintop forget about the air movement, I should just go back to bed🤦‍♂️ I honestly don't know what this is

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes there's nothing on the leaf margins mmmmm
Bit of a sticky wicket mate wot!
😎

20200614 064357

Under - same leaf
20200614 064412

(what's that shit near my thumb?🤦‍♂️)

I'm seeing more than one water spot now, I'm thinking that this is from some kind of liquid that dried although I never spray healthy plants and I've never sprayed that plant; going to take it out again and give it another check before dark time

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you all for your help I appreciate it. It's copper sprayed now, if it's bacterial or a fungus it's over now. Follow-up treatment will be per directions

the last recorded PPM and pH were 677 & 6.4

20200614 063316
20200614 063321

Same Leaf Flash no flash

A different Leaf, over & under

20200614 063259
20200614 063304

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom