Help identifying issue with leaves/plant

• Thread starter dray451
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dray451

ok, so you could just get by on the gaia stuff,.
if you want to use ewc also than use less gaia when mixing up so you don’t over do it or waste any, lots of calcium in ewc along with nitrogen and everything else so would be good to add some couple week before flowering along with adding the bloom after first week of flowering,.. recharge is good, epsom you could a bit at second/third week flowering,.
than for last 3 weeks only feed a nutrient with numbers similar to this 1-3-5,.. 1-4-5,..
kinda following the plants needs and making the nutrients available during that time,.. like in the chart below,. View attachment 2125762
i noticed you posted a picture,. thanks
Thanks for all the advice. Hopefully she'll make it to the end of the run. I'll make the adjustments you suggested on my next run.
Cheers

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok changing to manganese def,.. don’t worry about it, too late now,.
how often you top dressing stuff?
you using close to the right amount or a different method?

D

dray451

ok changing to manganese def,.. don’t worry about it, too late now,.
how often you top dressing stuff?
you using close to the right amount or a different method?
Was top dressing 2tbsp/gal in 5 gal about every 4 weeks. 70/30 444/284 then week before flip 50 /50 then 20/80 last top dress. Added 1tbsp gypsum at 2 weeks between feeds. Recharge every 10 days.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Was top dressing 2tbsp/gal in 5 gal about every 4 weeks. 70/30 444/284 then week before flip 50 /50 then 20/80 last top dress. Added 1tbsp gypsum at 2 weeks between feeds. Recharge every 10 days.
was that only one dosing of epsom? thought you were giving all waterings,. ok sounds good you just needed to add a bit more epsom, meaning a couple more weeks of waterings,.
what about the ewc? that was used just during veg?

D

dray451

was that only one dosing of epsom? thought you were giving all waterings,. ok sounds good you just needed to add a bit more epsom, meaning a couple more weeks of waterings,.
what about the ewc? that was used just during veg?
So epsom is ok now? Was giving 1 tsp epsom every week , watering 2 gal about every 3 days then bumped to 1 tbsp last watering as I thought I had a magnesium deficiency.Ewc at initial 5gal mix with 3 tbsp/gal of Gaia at 70/30 then 1 cup ewc 1 cup promix hp added at each top dress.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
At that stage of flower he should be done with that…..
Also fun Fact, manganese is a nutrient that cannabis just eats all of it no matter how much so its easy to get a toxicity from having too much

Top Bottom