Help identifying issues with soil/perlite grow.

• Thread starter Floodster31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Floodster31

Floodster31

I have just noticed these markings on 2 of my 5 plants. They are grown in a greenhouse in soil/perlite mix. They have been fed canna flora at 1/2 strength for the past week mixed to ph 6.5 with water many thanks in advanced with you input

Help identifying issues with soilperlite grow
Help identifying issues with soilperlite grow 2
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like they had water droplets on them under full sun. Are you misting the leaves? Could just be from dew condensation, although that would be odd in a greenhouse, unless your day/night temps are swinging excessively.

Floodster31

Floodster31

Looks like they had water droplets on them under full sun. Are you misting the leaves? Could just be from dew condensation, although that would be odd in a greenhouse, unless your day/night temps are swinging excessively.
Dont think it could be water and temp does swing but only by 5 degrees at most they have fans in with them

Floodster31

Floodster31

Should I cut the leaves that are effected off and see if it comes back on newer growth?

Top Bottom