Help identifying what is wrong?

• Thread starter Newgrower4852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newgrower4852

I'm using hydroponics and am new. My tent isn't perfect. I'm not really concerned with that unless that is the cause of this sickness. My plant seems pointed vertical and are turning whitish. Any idea what may cause this?

Help identifying what is wrong
Help identifying what is wrong 2
Help identifying what is wrong 3
Help identifying what is wrong 4
Mothman

Mothman

It’s a hairy plant. I think you see hair. Nice looking to me, but yeah, I second the light comment. Needs more of it, it’s a bit leggy.

Last edited:
Mothman

Mothman

How lol. Will it somehow turn green in veg?
Thinking on this, my comment assumes you haven’t just moved the light closer. Leggy generally means it needs more photons, but upright leaves is a sign of light stress. How high is your light and what power and type?

N

Newgrower4852

Thinking on this, my comment assumes you haven’t just moved the light closer. Leggy generally means it needs more photons, but upright leaves is a sign of light stress. How high is your light and what power and type?
Main light is a 100 watt ac infinity 24 inches away from leaves. No idea if that's good tbh

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I thought upright or praying leaves means there reaching for the light

Reactions: RFP
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Laying flat means it's getting the perfect amount praying means not enough and tacoing and a lil droopy means too much but who the hell really knows lol

Mothman

Mothman

Laying flat means it's getting the perfect amount praying means not enough and tacoing and a lil droopy means too much but who the hell really knows lol
I dunno man. If a plant isn’t getting enough light, why would it make the choice to reduce its light exposure (pray) even more? But I’m just going with what seemed common sense to me. I’m open to it! Maybe praying is when it’s cooking along at its best?

M

monkey47

So in ideal growing conditions the tip of the leaf should be always pointed upwards ? Assuming with added CO2 cannabis can never consume to much light ?

Top Bottom