Help I'm Back

• Thread starter MacE2W
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MacE2W

MacE2W

Hey need help she woke up an hour ago looking like this I use AN everything grow a+b bloom a+b sensizym nirvana as instructed but on the last feed I put 10ml of nirvana like a dumbass its offically week 4 today here's a before and after shot 24hr difference I'm suppose to feed today but idk now

Help im back
MacE2W

MacE2W

Its not letting me post the 2nd pic but they look droopy and like they're dying theres a leaf turning all yellow

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well it sounds like you over fertilized them?? Feed plain water and problem should correct its self? I wouldn't worry about 1 single leaf turning yellow.. less the whole plant does.. then you broke something :P

MacE2W

MacE2W

Looks over watered or heat issues
I doubt it the temp and light hasn't been a problem and I been feeding them every Wednesday but to be honest I gave her extra nirvana like a dumbass bcuz my overdrive and big bud didn't come on time so I gave her extra smh

Muckman420

Muckman420

Ummmmm.... Have not had this happen but I'm listening to see just in case.
The over watering seems pretty legit, let her dry up a bit if she's damp. What's the PH? PPM? I had some issues and these 2 things solved my issues as far as I can tell

MacE2W

MacE2W

Ummmmm.... Have not had this happen but I'm listening to see just in case.
The over watering seems pretty legit, let her dry up a bit if she's damp. What's the PH? PPM? I had some issues and these 2 things solved my issues as far as I can tell
Overwatering? Even if I gave her the same amount everytime? So I'm suppose to feed her today sooo should I leave her to dry or give her plain water?

Muckman420

Muckman420

Just cus your chart says to feed doesn't mean she's hungry, could be part of the problem, they won't get any fatter by eating too much and you cloud lose weight instead. She looked great in that first pic, I would skip both if she's damp and keep an eye on her

H

happy b

I looked again.it looks like it needs water to me.i kno i told u not to over water but under watering will kill it faster,you have to find a balance.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you've used the same amount of water this whole time, see no pests, and the ONLY thing you've changed is the feeding ratio, then I would consider using a flush here. The medium does not look like something with poor drainage, so my first thoughts are that the root system was violated in some way. Overnight like that after a feeding..? Kinda makes sense to me, too. In this instance, if you've got the meters, I would do both a slurry and a run-off reading of pH and EC values. You might need to use something like Clearex here (it's been YEARS since I've flushed a plant or used anything like Clearex/FloraKleen, so please, take that to hear when reading my advice and be careful).

If you've got it, I would also get some kind of microbes into that root zone, ASAP. As per usual I'm going to advise Capulator's product, IIRC his foliar pack is what's packed with the most microbes. If you don't have that, but have worm castings, make a tea and use that to flush. But my thoughts are that you've possibly used far too much fertilizer and done some burning of the roots. That, or something's girdled the plant. Maybe take a look at the roots (if no one's said to do that).

Latest posts

Top Bottom