Help in identifying plant? Growing tips?

• Thread starter cannabisgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannabisgrower

So I've been growing this plant for about 15 weeks with little knowledge of how to actually take care of the plant. I just decided to see what would happen if I planted a seed and I am beyond amazed at how well the plant is doing. It is quite surprising to me that it actually began producing bud. I just need some growing tips and if anyone can actually identify the strain, that would be amazing! Also, I noticed that the plant only produces 3-point leaves and the soil has little bugs crawling around. Not sure if this is a sign of good health or not. Yes, I am using a chopstick because it was so weak to even hold itself up in the beginning stages of growth, however, the stem seems like it became much stronger over time.

View attachment 1220709 View attachment 1220712View attachment 1220714

C

cannabisgrower

Here are the photos. not sure why they did not upload

Screen Shot 2022 02 25 at 212604
Screen Shot 2022 02 25 at 212623
Screen Shot 2022 02 25 at 212649

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That plant is not a happy.

It looks like it went into flower and is now in some kind of reveg limbo (single leaflet leaves). Since that jar has no drainage, the root system is probably minimal.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
agree with above comment..
what he’s saying is you need a consistent day/night schedule of 18 hours light and 6 hours of complete darkness. you need an area where this can happen and your able to control the temp and humidity, 75 degrees and 50-60% humidity is good.. you would also need proper pots to transplant to as it grows..
what you have there is not going to work out for you..

C

cannabisgrower

agree with above comment..
what he’s saying is you need a consistent day/night schedule of 18 hours light and 6 hours of complete darkness. you need an area where this can happen and your able to control the temp and humidity, 75 degrees and 50-60% humidity is good.. you would also need proper pots to transplant to as it grows..
what you have there is not going to work out for you..
Okay, thanks for the feedback! Any tips/suggestions on how to transplant this?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what, you can put it into the ground outside this time of year?
other than that you’ll need to start over with more proper equipment and a space dedicated to growing, meaning able to control temperature and humidity as well as lights on and off everyday at the same time using a timer..
it’s a learning curve but if you start your growing here before doing anything we could more than likely get you to a successful finish..

Top Bottom