help in nevada plllease

• Thread starter 4214evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

4214evr

i just got my new medical card whoo me Do any clubs in cali honor them HELP any one in nevada know of any thing local "las vegas" please any help would help awesome:very_first_smiley:

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Heya 4214evr,
Its been a few years since i moved away from cali but when i was a med card holder there they would not accept any other states med cards, residents only it may have changed but i doubt it.
as far as local clubs your best bet would be to search the net bro, i just googled it and found lots!

4214evr

thank you farmer jon thats what ive been hearing about ca They give us no info "k heres ur card" no other card holders in nevada share some stories ideas info

resinryder

resinryder

Our cards are not good in other states and theirs are no good here. Google the Nevada MMJ law, read it, understand it. If you're gonna use the program you need to know what the law says.
There are many "compassion" (using that word loosely) in NV. They are not allowed under the current mmj law, but the constitutional amendment states there is to be a supply. So that may be why leo hasn't busted them yet. Either that or leo is scoping out the shops and gathering info on suppliers(as I've heard).

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually, Montana recognizes other states medical cards.

Top Bottom