Help in training untidy grow

• Thread starter Planet Maker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planet Maker

Hey All
My second grow is into it's first few days of bloom and there going nuts and getting untidy and need help on how to corral them into place a bit more.

Someone used 1" plastic fencing

How would you do it?
Thanks
http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q45/MajorTom_02/2nd.jpg

There much bigger then this picture now
http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q45/MajorTom_02/10plants.jpg

J

jdubz206

i'd prune em to give a bit more airflow and supercrop...not much else i can think in a small space like that...microgrowers, where you guys at for this one? :smiley_joint:

P

Planet Maker

i'd prune em to give a bit more airflow and supercrop...not much else i can think in a small space like that...microgrowers, where you guys at for this one? :smiley_joint:

What's the rule of thumb on what fan leaves would be pruned out?
Thanks

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Go in and trim some of the lower fans and tiny lower branches off to get more air to flow through the plants .

P

Planet Maker

Thanks all
I went under each plant a looked up to see how some of the foliage was restricting light and air.

I was amazed how much of a pile I got from the ten plants and I only cut what I felt necessary to get light and air in.

Then I tied them up lightly like a boutique of flowers with pipe cleaner brushes (wider, softer) 10-20" circle

P

pieceofmyheart

Nice.....those are some big fan leaves, you'll have to keep it trimmed a bit.

R

ReelBusy1

OK here it is trimed

Look out Planet.
If you just started blooming them those girls are going to grow quite a bit more b4 you are done and ready to harvest
I hope you have room to get about a third to half more taller than now.

that tight space is going to get cramped.

keep Focused on airflow or you will be looking at some mildew type problems at the least

Other than that Very Nice Job!

What strains are you growing?

P

Planet Maker

Look out Planet.
If you just started blooming them those girls are going to grow quite a bit more b4 you are done and ready to harvest
I hope you have room to get about a third to half more taller than now.

that tight space is going to get cramped.

keep Focused on airflow or you will be looking at some mildew type problems at the least

Other than that Very Nice Job!

What strains are you growing?

Mildew is practically non existent where I am
I have 7 ft up, should be fine
Your looking at a grapefruit strain

J

Jalisco Kid

I would be tying down those girls. Pull the ones on the outside row out so the center ones will have a chance.Suerte JK
You could frame a square of pcv to tie onto if there is nothing else.

P

Planet Maker

I would be tying down those girls. Pull the ones on the outside row out so the center ones will have a chance.Suerte JK
You could frame a square of pcv to tie onto if there is nothing else.

I won't take the chance of moving any of them with the possibility of shocking them with there roots untangle together.

J

Jalisco Kid

I meant to pull them to the outside of your tank. That is lean them towards the outside of the tank at a 45* angle.
LST them. JK

P

Planet Maker

I meant to pull them to the outside of your tank. That is lean them towards the outside of the tank at a 45* angle.
LST them. JK

Yea I started doing that to give them more room, ventilation and more light.
Thanks

Top Bottom