Help! Is my plant dying mid flower???

• Thread starter salts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

salts

As I am still a novice grower, I do have 2 successful grows under my belt however this is my first time growing the Gelato strain.
5th week in flower, bottom leaves are dying and I’m noticing some yellowing spreading higher. I’ve also noticed buds have stopped growing bigger, I’ve been using fox farm big bloom nutrients. Mars Hydro light, perlite, peat moss, organic soil, never under or over watered, at least I don’t think and everything was cool up until about a week ago. What’s going on??

View attachment 2145692

juanderer

juanderer

I'm no expert but here's a couple of things that come to mind from a quick peek at your attachment:

1. The canopy is thick so maybe it's just lack of light on the lowers. They've provided all they can to the plant's growth and dying off which is completely normal. I wouldn't worry about it and just tuck some of the top leaves that are blocking light to bud sites.

2. I notice some (maybe two or three) white spots on leaves. It wouldn't hurt to check for pests.

K

Kamisama

Cut fun leaves. Veinal chlorosis could be due to overfeeding, locking some nutrients.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Relax bud, your plant is just hungry.
If you can, go grab a litre of Promix 5-15-5 at the local garden centre and give it 5ml pr gallon water.
Add the big Bloom to it as directed.
Make sure and PH the solution around 6.5
Water well when quite dry. Make sure you let her dry out between waterings!

Big bloom is meant to be an add on to a base fertilizer like the 5-15-5.
Your plant will green up and bud up nice for you.

As the other guys mentioned you should give her a good thinning out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom