Help! Is my plant dying?

• Thread starter Jamesparks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jamesparks

Strain is Master Cush. Both plants are the same. Plant on right within one day started wilting like this. Both plants treated exactly the same. Plant on left is beautiful and plant on right not so good. I use General Hydroponics Flora series, cal Mag, hydroguard and Mr. Fulvic. Same nutrients I’ve been using for a year now. Plant obviously is hydroponic so it’s not a water problem. The water is aerated as always. Lights been the same. I’m totally lost and sick over it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Help is my plant dying
Help is my plant dying 2
Help is my plant dying 3
420autoflier

420autoflier

By sharing I mean not separate mixes. How do the roots look. How's ph? Same in both? Bubbler is working? Cintered air stones? Water level? Check all these..

J

Jamesparks

By sharing I mean not separate mixes. How do the roots look. How's ph? Same in both? Bubbler is working? Cintered air stones? Water level? Check all these..
They use the same mix in nutrients obviously they are in different tanks. Ph is 5.8. Bubbler is working great with air stone. Water level is full.
I just don’t t get it.

420autoflier

420autoflier

Well something has to be different between the 2. When you say water level is full is it all the way to the basket or maybe an inch below. Should be about an inch or so below for an established root system. Ever thought about connecting the 2 together like a recirc system. I would drain clean and refill. Did you lift the baskets and look at the roots. I would. I also use the gh flora trio, cal mag, diamond nectar, npk b vitamin and yucca, liquid and powdered Kool bloom and h202 to keep the bio slime at bay. Good stuff. Cintered air stones also very good. Shit tons of very tiny air bubbles.

J

Jamesparks

Well something has to be different between the 2. When you say water level is full is it all the way to the basket or maybe an inch below. Should be about an inch or so below for an established root system. Ever thought about connecting the 2 together like a recirc system. I would drain clean and refill. Did you lift the baskets and look at the roots. I would. I also use the gh flora trio, cal mag, diamond nectar, npk b vitamin and yucca, liquid and powdered Kool bloom and h202 to keep the bio slime at bay. Good stuff. Cintered air stones also very good. Shit tons of very tiny air bubbles.
Yeh this is my third grow and no problem like this ever. Water level is perfect but I am taking your advice and going to drain and change the water with fresh nutrients. Wow that’s a lot of nutrients you use . I’ll have to check them out.
Thanks !

420autoflier

420autoflier

Maybe try lowering the water level a bit. Or increase bubbles. Looks like she might be drowning

Top Bottom