HELP! Is my plant herming?

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

First plant ever and growing outdoors. I've read that heat and humidity can stress a plant and cause it to herm, seeing as its 9PM and its 94 degrees outside and the RH is over 70 I'm afraid that is what's happening. If that is what it is it's only happening on a few branches and not the whole plant. Can I save her? What are my options? Here are some pics of her. She is pushing into 9 weeks old now. Please help me and thanks ahead of time!
Help is my plant herming
Help is my plant herming 2
Help is my plant herming 3
Help is my plant herming 4
Help is my plant herming 5

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hey one 🖐🏼
Hey home , one is correct , she is she , not hermi....

You might want to feed her a bit more , unless it's the camera flash causing the yellowing ...
Sweet, I was hoping I was looking at it wrong and just paranoid lol. I think it is a mixture of flash and need of nutes. I just fed her 2 pints of water with added nutes and ph'd @ 6.2. I think the nute deficiency is due to the loads of rain this past week. Literally every other day for the past week it pours so I think it really gave the soil a good flushing. With all the rain I didnt want to give her too much water but still get her some nutes, normally I give her half a gallon in a 7 gallon pot.

Top Bottom