Help! Is there any way I can revive my plant

• Thread starter Blahhh22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sidgigz805

My cannabis plant..during transplant I had to digg it out the ground and take it 2 mile travel .when I potted it which is in a trash Ben full of soil I slowly water it then I stuck it under light to keep it going into shock thus was did at night this morning my plant looked on the down side so I put it in the Shade about 2 hrs till sun hits it well I left and came back and it looked like the heat was making it dehydrated so I put it in the shade m.didnt deluxe it was a hundred degrees out side so I brought it in my room were it can get some cool air temperature in room is 68 I turn it off and let heat slowly build up plus I must the leaves.i believed when I dug it out I ripped about 4 to 7 roots there's a few yellow leaves and the green leaves are still soft am I nursing her good? What can I do to revive her I believe she's in shock and I want to bring her out I make sure her leaves stay most probly must them when I don't see any liquid on leaves plz help

Camdawg

Camdawg

My cannabis plant..during transplant I had to digg it out the ground and take it 2 mile travel .when I potted it which is in a trash Ben full of soil I slowly water it then I stuck it under light to keep it going into shock thus was did at night this morning my plant looked on the down side so I put it in the Shade about 2 hrs till sun hits it well I left and came back and it looked like the heat was making it dehydrated so I put it in the shade m.didnt deluxe it was a hundred degrees out side so I brought it in my room were it can get some cool air temperature in room is 68 I turn it off and let heat slowly build up plus I must the leaves.i believed when I dug it out I ripped about 4 to 7 roots there's a few yellow leaves and the green leaves are still soft am I nursing her good? What can I do to revive her I believe she's in shock and I want to bring her out I make sure her leaves stay most probly must them when I don't see any liquid on leaves plz help

......what?

Camdawg

Camdawg

Had trouble reading it at first. Some b1 or super thrive might help out. Think about it this way if you were ripped out of your house and dragged 2 miles how would you feel

S

Sidgigz805

I get what you saying so what should I do? The top branches are still standing but leaves a droopy I don't want them to dry up so ill mist the leaves with spray

Cort

Cort

Sid, there is an area on the forum called "cannabis infirmary"

Find it, find the sticky that has a big list of questions. Start a new thread, fill the form out and take pics. That is the best way to get help.

I

IHurtMyI

I'm a first time grower to I've been wining it and getting third hand information, I have 3 plants all 2 months from done and all under 3 feet, I've checked at least they are all females, my best one bushed out hard and has slowly started to bud. My smaller 2 have been budding for about a month and seemed to stop growing. 2 smaller ones have had a lot of leaf problems, I looked it up seemed maybe I'd been overwtwring them so my dumb ass up rooted them last night mixes my soil up and replanted them. I came home today one is turning blackish around the buds which had been healthy white haired ones yesterday, other one looks dehydrated and drooping. Can I possibly save them? It doesn't seem like I'd get much out of them anyway but to see them like this broke my heart.

I

IHurtMyI

I'm a first time grower to I've been wining it and getting third hand information, I have 3 plants all 2 months from done and all under 3 feet, I've checked at least they are all females, my best one bushed out hard and has slowly started to bud. My smaller 2 have been budding for about a month and seemed to stop growing. 2 smaller ones have had a lot of leaf problems, I looked it up seemed maybe I'd been overwtwring them so my dumb ass up rooted them last night mixes my soil up and replanted them. I came home today one is turning blackish around the buds which had been healthy white haired ones yesterday, other one looks dehydrated and drooping. Can I possibly save them? It doesn't seem like I'd get much out of them anyway but to see them like this broke my heart.
Winging it*

Top Bottom