Help! Is This A Deficiency Or Is It Normal Yellowing/browning Of Leaves Because It's In Late Stage.

• Thread starter OhpeKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OhpeKush

Not sure what to do, it's happening pretty quickly. Should I start flushing or should I add cal/mag?
Is this grow gonna die before harvest?

Help mejpg
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What's your growing media and you nutes you have been feeding , ph is a. If part of the grow get it wrong and it will lockout elements vital for growth .

O

OhpeKush

What's your growing media and you nutes you have been feeding , ph is a. If part of the grow get it wrong and it will lockout elements vital for growth .

Using FFOF soil, I feed 10-12ML of botanicare bloom to the plant with 1 gallon of water. PH is unknown I have no way to test currently. I was thinking nute lockout but I'm not sure how it would've happened. How can you fix this?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Using FFOF soil, I feed 10-12ML of botanicare bloom to the plant with 1 gallon of water. PH is unknown I have no way to test currently. I was thinking nute lockout but I'm not sure how it would've happened. How can you fix this?
It occurred due to not controlling the ph you need a ph meter off eBay I'm my humble opinion is ph and drainage are the most important part to the grow .

O

OhpeKush

It occurred due to not controlling the ph you need a ph meter off eBay I'm my humble opinion is ph and drainage are the most important part to the grow .

I know the PH of water going in but I don't have aNY way to test the runoff. Until I get the tester in how would you suggest I go about healing the plant ? I think she still has a good 2 or 3 weeks left of flower and at this rate of decay she won't make it.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I know the PH of water going in but I don't have aNY way to test the runoff. Until I get the tester in how would you suggest I go about healing the plant ? I think she still has a good 2 or 3 weeks left of flower and at this rate of decay she won't make it.
To tell you the truth the plant is using up the reserves in the fan leaves I would lower the nutes to 1/4 strength and keep her rolling it almost finished I think you will be ok and have some nice heads there . Best if luck regards OD .

O

OhpeKush

To tell you the truth the plant is using up the reserves in the fan leaves I would lower the nutes to 1/4 strength and keep her rolling it almost finished I think you will be ok and have some nice heads there . Best if luck regards OD .

I will give that a shot, thanks my friend. I just ordered a PH meter as I only have the color drops so that's the reason I can't test runoff. Once I see what my ph looks like I'll adjust from there, I just hope I didn't do too much damage! Thanks again you helped me stop panicking..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I will give that a shot, thanks my friend. I just ordered a PH meter as I only have the color drops so that's the reason I can't test runoff. Once I see what my ph looks like I'll adjust from there, I just hope I didn't do too much damage! Thanks again you helped me stop panicking..
All good Cobba above all don't panic it kills the fun .

Top Bottom