Help! Issue with electricty at end of harvest.....

• Thread starter RainFlowerFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RainFlowerFarms

RainFlowerFarms

Fml....so I was 1 week out from harvest. I just flushed and the same night we had electrical issue and the lights went out and have been out for 72 hours....today is day 56........the soil is still moist and the ppm is really high....I didn't get a chance to have lights on or flush again......what do I do??! Gonna taste like chemicals with a high ppm.....and if I turn lights on won't they all hermie? Rough go around this time, looking for an escape

strider26554

strider26554

Fml....so I was 1 week out from harvest. I just flushed and the same night we had electrical issue and the lights went out and have been out for 72 hours....today is day 56........the soil is still moist and the ppm is really high....I didn't get a chance to have lights on or flush again......what do I do??! Gonna taste like chemicals with a high ppm.....and if I turn lights on won't they all hermie? Rough go around this time, looking for an escape
I have had this exact issue before. i just returned to my usual light schedule and continued my flush, i dont really have to flush as i use almost all organic, but ive noticed that flushing in general cleans up the taste and smell of my buds and the keif i get from the plants. one week you may see one or two not quite formed nanners but nothing that will affect your harvest as much as not completing the flush.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
70 hours of straight light then you'd have a possibility of negative outcomes, 70 hours of dark nothing to worry about really. Turn it back on and flush to finish.

jj

growsince79

growsince79

I'd go back to normal, and watch for nanners. For everyone you see, there can be lot more you dont. 3-4 days after pollination the bud can be ruined ime. Watch for mold.

Top Bottom