Help. It looks like I am going to lose a couple of the bottom leaves?

• Thread starter Gary7471
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gary7471

I just repotted in a 3 gallon bag on 1-7-24. Happy Frog soil and water. It was fresh soil so it shouldn't be nut burn. Any thoughts on why all of a sudden I am going to lose these leaves? By the way. My plant grew 1.5inches last night alone. 750 ppfd. 70 degrees and 50% humidity.

Help it looks like i am going to lose a couple of the bottom leaves
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Some nutrients, like nitrogen, are mobile. That means they can move within the plant. It's common for a plant to move nutrients from older, lower leaves to new growth. It can mean the plant needs more nutrients, which is nitrogen in this case. An all-purpose (4-4-4) fertilizer would help this plant.

G

Gary7471

I was thinking about giving the plant a shot of nuts but it is in fresh Frog Farm soil. It should be good for a couple weeks shouldn't it?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I was thinking about giving the plant a shot of nuts but it is in fresh Frog Farm soil. It should be good for a couple weeks shouldn't it?
Maybe. FF Happy Frog doesn't have a lot of nutrients. Just watch the plant to see how it adjusts to the new soil. In the meantime, get your nutrients ready. If it still looks hungry in a week or so, give it half a dose and see what it does.

What nutrients do you plan to use?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I will be using Jack's 20-10-20
I'm not familiar with that one. It seems hot to me. Someone else would have better advice about it. I suspect no more than half a dose should be used and probably less at first. It's important not to give a plant too much.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I just repotted in a 3 gallon bag on 1-7-24. Happy Frog soil and water. It was fresh soil so it shouldn't be nut burn. Any thoughts on why all of a sudden I am going to lose these leaves? By the way. My plant grew 1.5inches last night alone. 750 ppfd. 70 degrees and 50% humidity.
Normal and nothing to worry about.

Bilber

Bilber

What they said and.....

If it gets worse, already mentioned above, then take action.......

Probably nothing, but possible....

I don’t use that stuff, but many here do....

Keep listening, you are in great hands.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom