HELP - JBC Seeds and Seeds Here Now - Are they same person ?

• Thread starter FireSurvivor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Please Help,
Looking for information on JBC Seeds and Seeds Here Now.
Are they run by the same person, James Bean ??
online it says both from Oregon, JBC sends me address to send cash, which is only option I am given, I’m from Canada as well. Bad reviews about James Bean Seeds Here Now.
Cannot risk sending cash to a scammer, does anybody know if these seed companies are the same or different ????
PLEASE HELP

greenscholar

greenscholar

Don't be saying possible scam when you haven't dealt with them, and your paranoid. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DONT DO IT. DONT BLAST ON A FORUM THAN NOT TAKE IT FROM OTHER PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY ARE LEGIT.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I have ordered from SHN and had no problem. Idk why you would be dropping scam alert and such. People decide you cry wolf pretty fast.....

SHN is a sponsor for this site btw. James Bean has been doing a fundraiser for Mrs. BOG after Mr. BOG passed away suddenly and she is unwell....

Last edited:
FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Please Help,
Looking for information on JBC Seeds and Seeds Here Now.
Are they run by the same person, James Bean ??
online it says both from Oregon, JBC sends me address to send cash, which is only option I am given, I’m from Canada as well. Bad reviews about James Bean Seeds Here Now.
Cannot risk sending cash to a scammer, does anybody know if these seed companies are the same or different ????
PLEASE HELP
Got another email from someone at JBC Seeds who calls himself JB and the companies website says it’s the James Bean Company, and apparently James Bean runs Seeds Here Now, which is said to be a massive scam site, but this guy ‘JB’ says after I ask and mention all the above, he says well I am who I am and I’m JB is his answer, but are you still sending the cash for your order he wants to know . . . Hahahahaha is this guy for real ?? A real business man !!
I seen James Bean on YouTube and he looked like he is wired on opiates !!!
YES, I’m sending the cash right away
Thanks for the help

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Don't be saying possible scam when you haven't dealt with them, and your paranoid. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DONT DO IT. DONT BLAST ON A FORUM THAN NOT TAKE IT FROM OTHER PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY ARE LEGIT.
Ok chief, read what’s online

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

I have ordered from SHN and had no problem. Idk why you would be dropping scam alert and such. People decide you cry wolf pretty fast.....

SHN is a sponsor for this site btw. James Bean has been doing a fundraiser for Mrs. BOG after Mr. BOG passed away suddenly and she is unwell....
I was asking for help and clarification, did not get any from them, sounded quite weird from emails I received, online says there both in Oregon, they both have this James Bean name, and lots of bad online reviews which people go by, I am from Canada, long way from them, was given only option to send cash in mail, used the word possible, I didn’t say there scammers, said online people are saying it, ALOT . So I am just trying to get seeds and barely have no money, so cannot afford to get burned. I made post for help as it said.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I was asking for help and clarification, did not get any from them, sounded quite weird from emails I received, online says there both in Oregon, they both have this James Bean name, and lots of bad online reviews which people go by, I am from Canada, long way from them, was given only option to send cash in mail, used the word possible, I didn’t say there scammers, said online people are saying it, ALOT . So I am just trying to get seeds and barely have no money, so cannot afford to get burned. I made post for help as it said.
Do you man. There should be plenty of canadian seedbanks. I mean why are you taking a chance on international mail if you're so worried? Just get seeds from CropKings or some other canadian brand and be done with it for now.

Last edited:
FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Do you man. There should be plenty of canadian seedbanks.
There are, but none have DJ Short genetics. It’s just weird there’s two James Bean who just happen to run seed banks in what is said online both from Oregon, and when I wanted to send payment for an order, I was told to send cash to Washington. When I asked about it the answers were kinda weird and suspicious.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is wrong. JBC seeds is in washington by a guy calling himself james bean and gave the fastest seed delivery i ever got. 2 days to michigan.

and seeds here and now is run by “the real james bean” who will respond here as tjey are our sponser. And they sent my POTM winning seeds quickly as well.

OP getting upset and doesnt even have the right info.

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Do you man. There should be plenty of canadian seedbanks. I mean why are you taking a chance on international mail if you're so worried? Just get seeds from CropKings or some other canadian brand and be done with it for now.
The truth is I don’t know shit, just reading stuff online, but not always true I know, just trying to get seeds and being told to send cash in the mail is risky even more being from another country. Maybe James Bean is absolutely on the level and a good dude, I don’t know, why I asked people. I not trying to wreck anyone’s name, just wanna by DJ Short seeds which are hard to track down now apparently.

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

This is wrong. JBC seeds is in washington by a guy calling himself james bean and gave the fastest seed delivery i ever got. 2 days to michigan.

and seeds here and now is run by “the real james bean” who will respond here as tjey are our sponser. And they sent my POTM winning seeds quickly as well.

Oh I see, makes sense that way, wish someone explained it cause it is scary sending money in the mail you cannot afford to lose. Thanks for clarification

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Ok thanks , but again it’s quite confusing, like if someone here in Canada was selling seeds saying they’re Marc Emery and then there’s the real Marc Emery.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh I see, makes sense that way, wish someone explained it cause it is scary sending money in the mail you cannot afford to lose. Thanks for clarification

i understand. When i ordered jbc took credit cards.

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Both are legit
Ok thanks, was just reading what’s online and it proves even google has them confused, the 2 James Bean thing is confusing. Thanks, and I didn’t intend to offend the other members, sorry for confusion

airedog

airedog

Supporter
There are, but none have DJ Short genetics. It’s just weird there’s two James Bean who just happen to run seed banks in what is said online both from Oregon, and when I wanted to send payment for an order, I was told to send cash to Washington. When I asked about it the answers were kinda weird and suspicious.

Hemp Depot (http://hempdepot.ca/seeds/dj_short/index.html) carries DJ Short seeds and there is absolutely no question about Hemp Depot's legitimacy.

Last edited:
BOGLOVE

BOGLOVE

James Beans has been working hard to help Mrs. BOG. I'm eternally grateful for James.I tried to put it together but I'm not computer savvy and I am still grieving for my Uncle BOG and I cannot imagine what my Aunt BOG is going through. James Beans is one in a million.

Top Bottom