Help! just created an infestion pics!

• Thread starter Nap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nap

anybody have an idea of what kind of bug this is? I found them all over my hands and shoes when I came inside and freaked out. washed everything and I am trying to figure out if this is a mite or what. Thanks.

Help just created an infestion pics
Help just created an infestion pics 2
S

SomeoneYouKnow

I dont know, but I want your camera and am jealous of your ability to take picts of a small creature like that!!

Respect.

Sorry about your possible infestation!

SYK

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

It really looks like a mite. I'm not 100% sure because I've never seen one that close and that quality of a photo! Props to the camera.

Are they mostly underneath the leaves and lots of white eggs? Let us know. Maybe with some more details we can get to the bottom of this. Look forward to hearing more.

Pank Mon.

genepool

genepool

yea nice pic Nap that is a creepy lookin little crawly lol good catch I hope you're able to
keep the little buggers out of the garden. So wish I could be more of help but I don't know what that is, good luck

N

Nap

haha thanks for the kind words, I used my phone and a scope to see the little bastard.
They luckily are not on any leaves I just brought them into the house and they spread everywhere.

D

devthadude10

count the legs. 8 legs is a spider or somethin like that.:wondering

vaporedout

vaporedout

dude i think you got crabs....... ha jk i think its a mite..... i have a magnifying scope and on one of my other grows had spider mites... heres my pics

Mite
Mite2
N

Nap

Ok, so I woke up the next morning with a shit ton of bug bites all over my legs... I don't think mites bite? but anyways it sucks lol. I think I was able to get rid of them... thank god for tile flooring.

T

TUC420

YO NAP..
HAVE YOU THOUGHT THEY MAY BE BED BUDS OR TICKS :bug .. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MENTIONED YOU BROUGHT THEM IN FROM OUTSIDE.. HOPE THIS HELPS..GOOD LUCK .

TUC :character0110:

vaporedout

vaporedout

so do our pics look to be the same bug?? cuz now im a little worried if its not a mite, im about to start another grow and ive bombed the room. i do have cats so i figured it was a mite. hmmmm damn bugs!!

fractaLz

fractaLz

Definitely not a tick, because they don't bite you all over, they bite and latch on for blood. My guess would be bed bugs or chiggers based on you being bit all over your legs

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it clicked when he said he came home and they were all over his shoes

I think its chiggers - never seen one - but I know they are tiny

A

Albert

that my friends is a nymph chigger! or a just molted larve of chigger mite. Chiggers are mites.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
so a chigger is a mite that feeds on blood and not plants?

awesome

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

does anyone in the uk remember chiggers plays pop lol. sorry about that been smoking scuff from my grinder.

Top Bottom