help keeping a clone..

• Thread starter MJantrax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MJantrax

hey i just got 2 clones from a buddy one of them is SliverHaze and the other HeavyGrape, i live n california and i was wondering if i can start keeping them outside the whole time there sun light since i believe time changed...

J

JonDoe

I would wait until the weather warms up a little.somewhere between 4-1&5-1.Some times i cant get them into the ground untill 6-1.(snow). or build a mini green house with 2x3's & clear plastic.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hey i just got 2 clones from a buddy one of them is SliverHaze and the other HeavyGrape, i live n california and i was wondering if i can start keeping them outside the whole time there sun light since i believe time changed...
Depends on where in California, depends on the photoperiod the clones have been grown under, and they don't know that the time has changed.

I

ibTheMan

you need to wait till about june 1st to put um out or theyll start to bud and be ruined.

J

JonDoe

san deigo may b

not in nothern cali still snow on ground till 5\15 0r 6\15 depending on elavation.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm at some elevation (western scarp Sierra Nevada) and we can usually put plants out in April. I have a friend next county over who does it this month, insists on it (old timer).

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I just veg them in big pots and put em out around the 1st of June. To early and they start to flower and there is a greater chance of frost or heavy rains/winds to contend with.If you have a greenhouse and some extra lights inside you could go earlyer with little problems though.Just make sure the ground temps don`t get to low.

Top Bottom