Help! landlord pulling an inspection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Well considering these days the DEA can charge the landlord for your growing on his property its just another reason not to do it on property you don't own..

If your gonna break the law involve the least amount of people possible.

If you live in a medical state get permission from your landlord before ya start tearing shit up.. If you got a slumlord.. Take them to court..

Theres always options..
I gotta eat bro.. By all means necessary is how I live and keeping it G. Ive since moved to Cali so I'm glad but same drama here too. I'm going to do what I do.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Probably just bring the dog to a friends. I've had my landlord over a few times, we've also had a few investors she had looking at the house, bank appraisers, etc etc etc. I don't do shit special when they come except hide the cat. If it's just bank shit do your best to hide any janky electrical work.... If you have any of that. If you have a lease an eviction takes time and money. Most landlords don't want to deal with that. The worst that could happen is she asks you to leave. I've been on craigslist lots of places for rent out there. Good luck dude.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks bro @KitsapGrapeApe.I hope all is well with ya! Been a minute.lol

Top Bottom