(HELP) last night i floral sprayed my moms and one wilted so bad

• Thread starter THECALI.KID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

So i went in the bat cave last night and floral sprayed my lovely 6 moms. when i sprayed them i did everything the same way i do all the time but this time after 30 min. one of the moms looked like as if she was under a 1000 with no water n her every one of her leafs looked wilted and every big fan leaf was hanging down dead with in 30 min. and the other 5 moms were looking as good as they were before i sprayed then does anyone know what would of caused this i have look and look and cant find anything similar to what happened to me can anyone help

D

doco

Im a little unclear as to what "floral sprayed" means. Could you elaborate as to what name brand, strength, etc., lights on, lights off - just need more info please.

R

Rolln J

fucking weird bro - what you spray them with? I would have douched her off with plain ph'd water after that happened and maybe move her to the outter perimeter of the light if you can...

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

my bad i was typing away and posted it before i went back through and read it. what i met to spell was foliar spray. I use with .25/liter of floralicious plus they sit under 2 250WT MH i spray with the lights on they were all sprayed with the same spray bottle of mix lights are 3 ft high hope this helps

D

doco

Two years ago I had a case of whiteflys infest my crop and in my zeal to eliminate them I sprayed them with lights on - last time I ever spayed with lights on - toasted a lot of the leaves and although it didnt kill them, they never really recovered. The water droplets act as magnifying glass lens and burn em. 250w is probably much easier on them tho than my 600 and you have it further away so I doubt thats the issue.

The part I can't figure is why they were ok in the past with the same routine? Nothing is different? By .25/liter do you mean 2.5ml per liter or 25ml?

I think Rolln J's advice is the course Id follow if it were me. Give em a shower (lights off!) and maybe flush em with a gallon or two of plain water.

BTW, Rolln - I can't send PMs yet but youre welcome. Need more like you - voice of experience as opposed to well meaning speculation.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

i used .25 ML to liter so a 1/4 of a ML on the spray i rinsed her with regular water and it made it worse it reminded me of a wilting clone leaves they curled under to start and then wilt kicked in it was like i suffocated the leaves i just dont know been growing for years and never had such a problem happen well thanks for your guy's input

D

doco

How is it doing today Kid? Im very surprised plain water could make it worse but Im hopeful that an evening of rest might of helped her some.

Top Bottom