• Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyperp

bigdaddyperp

Hi I grow in coco
Autopot watering system
Snoop premium nutes follow the feeding schedule
Ph 5.8 Ec 1.7
I blasted with 2 oz per gallon with green cleaner lights off then a few days later looked like this. I did use predatory mites in the beginning and wetted down the leafs and sprinkled predators with the wood chips or whatever the preds are kept in, but
2 spotted spider mites showed up a week later and I blasted with green cleaner. I see no sign of mites. The new growth doesn't look bad

Help leafs look like death
Help leafs look like death 2
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Agree with Seraphine. Your ec is a tad high for stressed plants too me thinks. Keep an eye on new growth, those leaves are toast and will probably continue to look worse even after the plant recovers and new growth comes in normally. But I think theyll bounce back.

Gotta be ever mindful of those mites now though. They're notoriously sneaky and come back just when you think they're gone. Usually mid flower when you dont want to be spraying anything lol. They should be called murphys mites.

bigdaddyperp

bigdaddyperp

Agree with Seraphine. Your ec is a tad high for stressed plants too me thinks. Keep an eye on new growth, those leaves are toast and will probably continue to look worse even after the plant recovers and new growth comes in normally. But I think theyll bounce back.

Gotta be ever mindful of those mites now though. They're notoriously sneaky and come back just when you think they're gone. Usually mid flower when you dont want to be spraying anything lol. They should be called murphys mites.
I know they are persistent pests. I’m just going to go with the recommended 1/2 oz per gallon of green cleaner 1 or twice a week to keep mites in check hopefully my babies come back to life.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I know they are persistent pests. I’m just going to go with the recommended 1/2 oz per gallon of green cleaner 1 or twice a week to keep mites in check hopefully my babies come back to life.

I blasted with 2 oz per gallon with green cleanergreen cleaner lights off then a few days later looked like this

So you applied Green Cleaner at four times the recommended dose if I'm reading this correctly?

I think you over-blasted?!

bigdaddyperp

bigdaddyperp

I blasted with 2 oz per gallon with green cleaner lights off then a few days later looked like this

So you applied Green Cleaner at four times the recommended dose if I'm reading this correctly?

I think you over-blasted?!
Here are the instructions

1. Initial drench/application – 2 oz. per gallon.
  2. Secondary applications – 1 oz. per gallon. Apply every 1-2 days.
  3. Weekly maintenance - ½ oz. per gallon.
I did the initial 2oz drench.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Here are the instructions

1. Initial drench/application – 2 oz. per gallon.
  2. Secondary applications – 1 oz. per gallon. Apply every 1-2 days.
  3. Weekly maintenance - ½ oz. per gallon.
I did the initial 2oz drench.
Oh I thought by blasted you meant sprayed and that's why you got the burn anyway those leaves will die the new growth looks good so that's a positive I dealt with the two spotted and they beat me both times so I feel bad for you believe me, it's going to be a hell of a battle! Best wishes!

bigdaddyperp

bigdaddyperp

Oh I thought by blasted you meant sprayed and that's why you got the burn anyway those leaves will die the new growth looks good so that's a positive I dealt with the two spotted and they beat me both times so I feel bad for you believe me, it's going to be a hell of a battle! Best wishes!
What product did you use for the battle? I think green cleaner is good if you stay on top of it.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
That damage could be from mites but if you aren't seeing mites anymore it's probably related to your EC. 1.7 is a little too high for plants that size. Looks like too much calcium. You can overdo the calmag even in coco.

deep.dreaming

deep.dreaming

Had the same problem in the first growing
So I thought I was a downer and let em to die 😂

Top Bottom