Help! Leaves are turning light greenish

• Thread starter bongboyklay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongboyklay

bongboyklay

This is my first time growing and the leaves seem to have gotten lighter over the past few days. They look greenish-yellow now and have also dried up at the tip of a few of the leaves. I was wondering what the cause of this may be and how I can fix it.

These are Blue Dream clones that I potted about 1.5 weeks ago. I am growing these outdoor, and they get about 14 hours of direct sunlight.

Over the past couple of days, it has been pretty hot outside, so I was thinking it might be too much sunlight for them. If this is the case, would the plants be getting enough sunlight if I move them into the shade during the hottest times of the day? If not how do I maintain constant light on my plants during these hot periods?

Help leaves are turning light greenish
Help leaves are turning light greenish 2
Help leaves are turning light greenish 3
bongboyklay

bongboyklay

What if anything have you fed them?
They certainly look like they're hungry.
I used the Fox Farm liquid nutrient trio one time, but I only used about 1/4 of what they recommend. I was planning on feeding it tomorrow again when I water them. Should I increase the amount of food?

Dan789

Dan789

I can’t determine what or how much you should feed your plants, and don’t have any experience with what you’ve fed them with so far. They need feeding, that’s up to you to determine how much and of what.

Top Bottom