Help Leaves Curling

• Thread starter Jordan Hawse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Help leaves curling
Need some help guys what’s going on here I have 12 cookies strain this is the only top that is doing it the leaves are curling inwards I have a fan blowing over the top of the plants maybe that could be it and advice would be great there properly really to flip to flower but wanna get this problem out the way first I’m feeding every couple of days with genesis nutes a and b u use 10ml of each to 10L of water with around 3-5ml of silicone aswell

Help leaves curling 2
Help leaves curling 3
Help leaves curling 4
Help leaves curling 5
P

PharmHand

View attachment 796818 Need some help guys what’s going on here I have 12 cookies strain this is the only top that is doing it the leaves are curling inwards I have a fan blowing over the top of the plants maybe that could be it and advice would be great there properly really to flip to flower but wanna get this problem out the way first I’m feeding every couple of days with genesis nutes a and b u use 10ml of each to 10L of water with around 3-5ml of silicone aswell
Try reducing wind, lowering temps, raising lights up, raising rh and lowering nutrient ec. Then give it 4-5 days in improved conditions ,should help

Monster762

Monster762

Yup dry wind will do that. Ph can too though. I think pharmhand gave you good solid advice there. Only thing I’d add is if you make a lot of changes at 1 time you never learn about which one directly helped your issue. I learned that. I’d try to change 5 things at once n at the end the plants made it but when I had issues again I hadn’t learned from the past issues. I’d start cutting wind n adding little moisture. What are your temps and rh?and if I remember right hps light? How far away?

Top Bottom