Help leaves have yellowing and spots.

• Thread starter SAFMAN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Hey bro I had same prob I was using botanicaire and Cal mag using ro in rocks Cal mag helped somewhat but Ph would drop alot swithched to full line of GH seeing difference in good way old affected leaves nice and green now hope its something useful
IMG_20101224_215040.jpg
IMG_20101228_101749.jpg

S

Sunnyd

i would cut all but the gh 3 part, and add cap full of h202... give it a week and see what happens....

D

dagoJay

I live in San Diego and have the same problem ! I use the Merlin all G.H grow,micro,bloom, Diamond Nec, Dark energy Sm-90 same sh=T little brown yellow spots slow growth , aren't dark energy and cal mag both 2-0-0 .. did you figure out what the deficiency was ?

B

blazed2k

Help Plz!

Hi guys, i'm new here but i have the same strain GDP and using GH lucas formula. I'm doing RDWC in 5gal buckets. I'm on my 3rd week of Veg, PH 5.2-5.8, ppm 600-700. I was adding more of the micro nutes then the bloom nutes. Is that why I might some deficiency? I think I have magnesium deficiency but i'm not sure. Can anyone help me out please? Thank you!
picture.php

B

BLB51

Hi there !

Check this link and see if you might find something that helps you out:

http://www.invalid.com/newbie-central/176831-best-all-around-guide-ive.html

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

looks like seamaiden and snow blind have you on the right track... cant agree more with snowblind about nute profiles... no one should be buying using or recommending nutes w/o a full understanding of profiles and how they work.

that being said i would cut everything but the GH and cal-mag (i have seen some serious fire that was done with nothing but 3 part) as someone already mentioned...and slowly decide what other products to use... ive never met a zime i liked btw...

And this might help out with the guessing game....

Leavedeficiencies
Top Bottom