Help Leaves Turning Yellow Thinking To Much Rain

• Thread starter Bigdawg44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigdawg44

Bigdawg44

Leaves turning yellow thinking to much rain lately. Looking kinda burnt grow organic only. A little stumped.

123grow

IMO.. I don't think its the rain, have you done anything different recently? "transplant or nutrients"?? Your talking about the outter part of the leaf points looking burnt right? I think the leaves look fine, maybe there barely showing a sign on the outter part. I think they look fine. ~ Julie

Bigdawg44

Bigdawg44

IMO.. I don't think its the rain, have you done anything different recently? "transplant or nutrients"?? Your talking about the outter part of the leaf points looking burnt right? I think the leaves look fine, maybe there barely showing a sign on the outter part. I think they look fine. ~ Julie
Do you think it's leaf septoria?

123grow

IMO.. No, i don't think your leaf pictures look anything like the septoria leaf pictures when i googled it. (I'm not familiar with septoria so i googled it). lol Really i think your leaves look good. Can you post a picture of the whole plant or plants? ~Julie

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
  • Boron – plants with leaves that do not grow properly, look discolored, with abnormal growth and dying leaves can be due to boron deficiencies. This nutrient deficiency is common in environments with dry and very low humidity.
  • Calcium – newer leaves that have dead spots, crinkling, small brown spots, spotting, molting and stunted growth may be due to calcium deficiencies. This condition tends to appear in newly grown leaves or in leaves with rapid vegetative growth.
  • Copper – there is possible copper deficiency when you see leaves that have turned dark with tips that have turned yellow or white. A shiny or metallic sheen can be seen on the top of the leaves and these become stiff and start turning under as the deficiency worsens.
  • Iron – iron deficiencies can happen alongside other mineral deficiencies. It starts when leaves turn bright yellow which can clear up when the condition is corrected. Iron deficiencies can also be due to plant stress.
  • Magnesium – magnesium deficiencies will show as yellow color on the veins and edges of leaves. If magnesium deficiencies are not treated right away, this could spiral out of control and can cause the loss of the lower leaves of your plant.
  • Nitrogen – nitrogen deficiencies can turn the leaves of plants yellow.
Keep this for refernace: most younwill need to know for growing weed. The basics for soil grows

7B0F9586 218E 429A 9D8D D260EEC208EC
74D859CF BE07 4D62 A697 770654234D19
H

heisen

Before all said and done these cats in here gonna have you dumping all kinds of crap at that plant when theres. Nothing wrong. With it.theyll having you dumping bottled ph adjusters to calmag to salt.
You name it itll be mentioned

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Before all said and done these cats in here gonna have you dumping all kinds of crap at that plant when theres. Nothing wrong. With it.theyll having you dumping bottled ph adjusters to calmag to salt.
You name it itll be mentioned
Right! Lmao
Needs more of the magical voodoo rare white rhino poop and semen! Lol
Man I love the posts sometimes , now I got a routine, post those 3 items and let them see what’s what when nothing is really wrong and they being first time parents!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
looks like a bug issue
Na, just random outdoor leaf profile really! Until we see whole plant I’d say it’s fine.
It’s like sending the doctor a pic of your lunch and saying I have a back ache. No way to gauge without more info.
I think it’s the new parent jitters the op has.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Tips look a lil burnt but overall nice lookin plant, madbud. Aspirin? Tell me more about that

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Regular black dirt nothing added.

That s cool man. I bet you’ll get some buds and that’s what counts. Try composting your cannabis leaves as you trim them and after harvest. Apparently mangoes for example grow best with soil fed by their own decomposed peels and such. The plant can make best use ofnnutrients already converted to the form it likes or whatever. As you can prob tell I’m no scientist lol. But ya pretty sure the same applies to cannabis

Top Bottom