help lights/fans for my small grow space

• Thread starter budlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budlife

1.5ft x 1.5ft 5ft high bathroom fan connected to top of box

dont no about inflow fan it has to be greater than outflow i herd but not shure

this will be veg and flowering dont need a farm just for me and the miss's enjoyment

light's please please help they are so many things said i dont no what to go by but i think cfl is best for me am i right

any help would be greatfully taken but the more help the better as i have fail'd before and i dont weant to do it again please help

J

jdubz206

yep, i would definitely go cfl or maybe a very low wattage hps light. i just saw a 300 watt cfl that only pulls 65 watts at lowes the other day. i've seen some really cool grows pulled off in small spaces. so is your grow area 1.5' x 1.5' x 5' tall? i just want to make sure i'm understanding. i would probably grab a 150 watt hps light and make one of the diy cooltubes. if i remember correctly, that was a 4" tube for the diy. most bathroom fans are 4" as well. another really cheap, effective method is to use a duct booster fan to exhaust the heat from the light. they run about $20 for 4" and they pull alot of air. you need to wire a standard grounded power cord to it but that's just about as simple as you can get when it comes to electricity and wiring. you can't hook a filter or anything up to the fan, it doesn't have the power to pull through anything. i use the 8" ones in my room as intake and exhaust fans. I used some flexible ducting, attached it to the fan, and made a 45 degree bend in the ducting. this creates a light trap and doesn't affect the power of the fan. hope this helps.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

your gonna need a decent bit for 2 people but you also will need to read up on intake/outtake

B

budlife

sorry guys i have been away and decided my space was not for my needs thank you for your help and would love some more if i could be cheeky have new grow space all details are on profile#

Latest posts

Top Bottom