HELP! Little white larvae in runoff and media (coco) surface area

• Thread starter PuraWeeda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PuraWeeda

PuraWeeda

These showed up during first week of flower on surface of coco and where I defoliated and you can see them in clusters in the photo of run off in flood tray. The fuckers move. Looked like PM at first where I trimmed off lower foliage before the flip. I actually I think there is PM but there but then the larvae showed up a few days later. Don't know what to do! Please help me gahhhhhhh!!! Brand new first run smart pots. 50/50 coco perlite. Temp lights on 75 temp lights off 65 always between 55-65% humidity. General hydro micro and bloom feeds once or twice daily. Just trying to keep em reaching to the lights (praying). Two feeds of GH flora nectar. Just one plant of four. Nothing wrong with canopy (yet!) and roots busting through the bottom. All looks good and wells but these things are definitely up to no good. Please help. Thanks!
Help little white larvae in runoff and media coco surface area
Help little white larvae in runoff and media coco surface area 2

PuraWeeda

PuraWeeda

Another note...pH of run off is 6.4. PH for feeds between 5.5 and 6.3 ppm around 900

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

It's hard to tell under that light and that magnification, but based on description alone I would guess it's something in the spring tail family. Annoying and unsightly, but not really malicious

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Do they jump around?

krooked

krooked

probably springtails, i had them my last run in coco, wasn't a problem. read up on them

Top Bottom