Help LittleDabbie Pick an Indoor Grow Tent and Supplies !!

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So heres the basics, I wanan grow indoor, Its been something I've wanted to do forever.. I CAN NOW, I have the money, so lets go get me some shit.

What do i need? I need a TENT for sure cause its gonna be a bedroom grow, I don't have much space but i can make pretty much any size tent fit in my room I'll just abandon everything i own :D

I want LED ONLY!

I want to go from seed to harvest In one swoop, then start another harvest from seed If i want to expand i'll get another grow tent for veggies while flowering but thats later.

Thats the basics, What do i want to buy? Teach me! Give me brands Watts ect.

I wanna grow around 6-8 plants ideally that seems like a good number to start with.

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Bump,

So im looking at that light for a 4x4 Tent. 4-6 plants..

Anyone care to chime in and give me a hand i'm beyond overhwhelmed atm.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I just picked up some tiMber grow lights. A bit pricey but good quality product. Eager to get them. Right now I have a 240w kingbrite and it’s getting the job done. Straight from China. Next run I will grow 4 Plants in my 4x4 and have about 520 real watts. If money isn’t an issue get a gorilla grow tent. They say 30w-35w per square foot of led needed for decent growth. Good luck and happy grows.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So i ended up with a 4x4x80 tent, 2 of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PLYR5HG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 (spiderfarm sf2000's About 600 Real watts in total. Should be enough?

Also picked up a 6" inline fan, ducting and a filter, a small fan and some 7 gallon air pots.

Also bought 2000 Red worms gonna restart my vermicomposting.

And next up i'll hit the grow store for soil and other shit i need.

Humidity/Temp Gauge and PH meter ordered..

What else do i fuckin need lol already passed 1000$ lets blow mroe fuckin money! :D

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ur on the right track for lighting, there are lots of opinions here! Lol I use the kingbrite as well. Happy with it but I will upgrade as well ! 30-40 watts a square foot is right on

Moshmen

Moshmen

So i ended up with a 4x4x80 tent, 2 of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PLYR5HG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 (spiderfarm sf2000's About 600 Real watts in total. Should be enough?

Also picked up a 6" inline fan, ducting and a filter, a small fan and some 7 gallon air pots.

Also bought 2000 Red worms gonna restart my vermicomposting.

And next up i'll hit the grow store for soil and other shit i need.

Humidity/Temp Gauge and PH meter ordered..

What else do i fuckin need lol already passed 1000$ lets blow mroe fuckin money! :D

I also have a mars light it will do ya just fine

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I also have a mars light it will do ya just fine

Hoping so, 2 of those were about the same price as 1 of the bigger fuckers i was lookin at, and everyone on here keeps saying you need 2 lights for flower! So i got 2 lol

Does that mean i can veg under just 1? Save a lil electricity?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If you have the money buy 2 tents then you can get a perpetual grow going like I have done plus a small tent for clones n seedlings that to me is a good way to go .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If you have the money buy 2 tents then you can get a perpetual grow going like I have done plus a small tent for clones n seedlings that to me is a good way to go .

Thats the plan but for right now till i get a lil experience going its just gonna be 1 tent ;)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hoping so, 2 of those were about the same price as 1 of the bigger fuckers i was lookin at, and everyone on here keeps saying you need 2 lights for flower! So i got 2 lol

Does that mean i can veg under just 1? Save a lil electricity?

2 boards gives you more flexibility for sure it’s the height and intensity your looking for , I think you will still use both just raise and lower them. Unless there’s a dimmer ? Mars isn’t very well liked here on the farm so you might catch some shit but it’s all good!
I veg under a 240 watt mars SP-250 in a 2x4 its dimmed , so I can flower in there if I wanted

Tech4523

Tech4523

I have a 8x4 and run 3 x 2000w per 4x4 ...you will do fine with those 2x 2000w. You're on the right track.

My grow list would be
Tent
Lights
Exhaust
Fans
Bucket
Air bubbler
Ph water tester
Ph medium tester
TDS meter
Timer
Nutrients
PH up & down
Par meter
Temp Humidity monitoring
Humidifier
Dehumidifier
Pots
Medium
Seeds
Pot extender or lifts to get them off the ground

Think that covers the basics

20200607 182706
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Whats the bucket and air bubbler for? Humidity?

Also im taking suggestions on best places to get seeds for lower prices? lol my budget is getting blown quick.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Whats the bucket and air bubbler for? Humidity?

Also im taking suggestions on best places to get seeds for lower prices? lol my budget is getting blown quick.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Damn man if I was close I’d give you a handful of nl#1 and strawberry lights seeds , you lucky anyway you guys have the top seed to grow so many to chose from .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So as far as soil goes, a friend suggested i do a mix 50/50 fox farm ocean forest and happy frog. So imma see if i can find a bunch of that cheap.

Suggestions for nutes?

Suggestions for cheap pot risers? DIY?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
So as far as soil goes, a friend suggested i do a mix 50/50 fox farm ocean forest and happy frog. So imma see if i can find a bunch of that cheap.

Suggestions for nutes?

Suggestions for cheap pot risers? DIY?
I’m loving Reiziger base veg A& B n bloom A&B mate I’ve trailed a fair few brands all have been great but I see with Reiziger a complete deference 3 ml per lt is giving me a beautiful result also have cyco add on Green planet cal / mag 1.5 ml per lt , I’m waiting on the shop I do the test for to get the Reiziger add on so next run will be straight Reiziger products , then ill run the full green planet range it’s great not having to pay for nutes or I’d be still pissing in the pot adding milk & worm casting tea and growing the buds the old school way .... Od .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom