Help lol! Had anyone seen these before and are they safe?

• Thread starter Satanicgrow666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Got these edibles from this dude said his nephew owns a dospo in Maine was wondering if anyone has ever seen them and could possibly validate I ate a couple and I feel good no bad effects quite strong imo I'm experienced so I know to start small go slow tasted super clean too no waxy taste on my teeth or horrible texture posted pics below

Help lol had anyone seen these before and are they safe
Help lol had anyone seen these before and are they safe 2
Help lol had anyone seen these before and are they safe 3
Help lol had anyone seen these before and are they safe 4
Help lol had anyone seen these before and are they safe 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have never seen nerd bites, here in Michigan. Until now, I did not feel deprived by their absence.

Gummies are made by a zillion companies, it seems. In Michigan, the best ones are made by Dixie. Granted, some people may disagree, but those people are wrong, plain and simple.

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

I'm in upstate new york myself so little weird to start with but just curious if anyone else had maybe tried them or seen them somewhere I ate it anyways because f***it why not I like to take chances sometimes and they smelled like cannabis so lol and it's been about 3 hours now 4 gummies and I'm couch locked watching motorcycles gone wild on YouTube melted i stamp them approved just not sure if they are dispo or homemade but either way they are delicious and work well for the back pain💯🫠😆😆😆

Top Bottom