Help !!! Lol

• Thread starter Tech4523
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tech4523

Tech4523

Well they were coming along after the good drink and flush...unfortunately I added light to get the 600 par and now cooked my plants šŸ˜­ I hope they recover but 34Ā° now they are all wilted šŸ¤Æ what I get for passing out

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Well they were coming along after the good drink and flush...unfortunately I added light to get the 600 par and now cooked my plants šŸ˜­ I hope they recover but 34Ā° now they are all wilted šŸ¤Æ what I get for passing out
my bad

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

that's what u get for listening to a crazy person!
didn't u see my garden, today?
i thought one of these guys might have pulled u aside n reminded u to laugh n point at the straight jacket.
i might have to rethink this avatar...
I'm wondering if spritzing them at high noon, at 1800par
and 200000ppm in calmag... thanks to dirtbag's bullying... may not have been the best choice i made, yesterday, nor the worst; now that i reassess the day.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bahh... I'm sure they'll recover.
med told me they'd b just fine.

Tech4523

Tech4523

bahh... I'm sure they'll recover.
med told me they'd b just fine.
No your on point with the par levels....I was just off on my exhaust system lol

I have a shop I will be turning into a bigger grow so don't want to invest too much in the tent atm....I took another 4inch fan/filter I had and running 2x 4 inch got the heat in control.

Squeezed the autos in for now till I set up the other side properly

20200620 164140
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

lovely.
diox?
that bucket co2 generator, or rh use? if diox, don't forget its heavier than air... if it starts low, it remains so.

i should do what u have on the seedlings I'm graduating from fry school, soon. see it all the time. first time i considered it. yours have so much moisture, collected, as it would- nice shades so i could lower lights, too. even froggy plastic, would help diffuse the light. i like it! thank u. will look at applying, tomorrow.
my rh is a current fight... i wake up at 0700 and it's a couple hrs, at 25% rh. poor thangs... it's a very warm n dry spring in hell, this year. i need to have a talk with management!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fellas, don't forget to loop your cords, from above, down below the appliance n back up, as he has n all these appliance pics. it's a great example. aquarium peeps, know this, too... so if n when we spill, drip, precipitate: the drops flow n drip at the dips in the cord and not directly where the cord enters the appliance so we learn about death and how to replace a breaker, for those family members who survive us.

Tech4523

Tech4523

lovely.
diox?
that bucket co2 generator, or rh use? if diox, don't forget its heavier than air... if it starts low, it remains so.

i should do what u have on the seedlings I'm graduating from fry school, soon. see it all the time. first time i considered it. yours have so much moisture, collected, as it would- nice shades so i could lower lights, too. even froggy plastic, would help diffuse the light. i like it! thank u. will look at applying, tomorrow.
my rh is a current fight... i wake up at 0700 and it's a couple hrs, at 25% rh. poor thangs... it's a very warm n dry spring in hell, this year. i need to have a talk with management!

The bucket and bubbler are there for RH also I'm lazy when I water lol this way it's all right there when needed šŸ˜‚

Everything looks to be perking back up

20200621 004921
20200621 004924
20200621 004935

Latest posts

Top Bottom