***Help*** Long time UNKNOWN Problem ***

• Thread starter Redackie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redackie

Hello all ,
As you can see this plant along with only 5 out of 60 plants from our coop legal grow are yellowing throughout the whole plant starting at about week 4 -5 of vegative growth. Also have small rust spots in the leaves. I’ve had entire crops do the same thing, and thought it was nitrogen deficiency or cal mag but nothing ever fixes it. I’m using dyna grow ( about 2.5 ml every water with tap water every third water or so, depending how dark green most are getting) but as you can see most the other plants look dam near too dark green (they are almost pure indica) but regardless I have had this problem alot. I also give them superthrive periodically. What is causing this small rusty spots and yellowing of entire plants ? I’m making ph solid 6 every time while before I was doing 6.5 and having same problem. I’m using sunshine 4 dirt

R

Redackie

37E40AA5 F9A4 427D A3A3 8662FB5991E9

B87EEEB7 7132 4A1F 903B 34EB0765E79D
BC325702 C573 46DC BB10 C77DF2F83B6B
E1BC2744 7D88 4886 8BB3 12B986889186
C8536986 6910 4D3C B021 A65EBEA7291A
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Your pots are sitting directly on a concrete floor that looks very dirty. Your roots are touching that floor and anything on it. Just something to be aware of 🌲

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What soil are you using?

It could be watering as not all plants will need watered at the same time.

Could be over fertilization on top of that.

I think there is more than 1 issue here

Last edited:
Sunasun

Sunasun

Hello all ,
As you can see this plant along with only 5 out of 60 plants from our coop legal grow are yellowing throughout the whole plant starting at about week 4 -5 of vegative growth. Also have small rust spots in the leaves. I’ve had entire crops do the same thing, and thought it was nitrogen deficiency or cal mag but nothing ever fixes it. I’m using dyna grow ( about 2.5 ml every water with tap water every third water or so, depending how dark green most are getting) but as you can see most the other plants look dam near too dark green (they are almost pure indica) but regardless I have had this problem alot. I also give them superthrive periodically. What is causing this small rusty spots and yellowing of entire plants ? I’m making ph solid 6 every time while before I was doing 6.5 and having same problem. I’m using sunshine 4 dirt
What's in your tap water? Can you post the report or let us know what your water source is?

Top Bottom