Help lowering ph in soil and coco.

• Thread starter TryingToGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Hi

Im trying to fix my plants are very ugly. Some young, some old. I checked everything and I also check pH. Everything seems good but my soil has ph 7.0 sometimes higher and my coco has ph 6.5 sometimes more. I rinsed the coco the best I could and the ec is 0.1 or less before and after.

my question is what are the easiest ways to lower the ph for soil and coco. I want to make the soil ph perfect for my current plants and so I can start new ones. I would like to get the soil and coco to 6.0 ph, maybe a little less for the coco.

I have used dolomite lime in the past and it worked very well to raise ph, I just dissolve in water then water the plant with it. Is there something like dolomite lime but to get the ph down?

thank you

yes I used the search function and I can’t find anything.

Last edited:
CannaKryptik

CannaKryptik

What brand of Coco? Compressed brick? I didn't see any mention of buffering it or continuing CalMag treatment. That looks like accute and extreme calcium deficiency. The soil probably gave you a crutch with CEC for while then when it became exhausted, blamo, chemistry showed you right quick who runs shit in the pot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom