Help!! Made big mistake need advice plz

• Thread starter Buster1977
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buster1977

My buddy flipped his girls 4 weeks ago. He said he's never been down there (basement) before or after hps light turn on or off. But yesterday he did and to his horror the actual room light not the hps but the regular room light has been on the hole 4 weeks of flower!!. I seen the plants and the branches farthest away from the light have nugs but the closer you go to the light the buds thin out until there are none at all just pistols. My question is if he corrects the problem now will he only have 4 weeks to fill em out or maybe they didn't go into flower fully and if he leaves em in 3-4 weeks longer? Or are they doomed to hermi? Any advise is appreciated

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The answer is maybe. All you can do is turn the room light off and continue. I would look very carefully for nanners or balls every day and remove any promptly. With the stress gone they could continue flowering. No way to know the results of the most affected.

B

Buster1977

The answer is maybe. All you can do is turn the room light off and continue. I would look very carefully for nanners or balls every day and remove any promptly. With the stress gone they could continue flowering. No way to know the results of the most affected.
Thank you for the response...I just didn't really know what to tell him I've never even heard of anyone doing that before but before he chopps em down to start over I told him I'd try to find out if they were worth keeping...the stretch is over so didn't know if it was too late to pull anything off of em

Top Bottom