Help Male Or Female

• Thread starter Dankstar1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankstar1234

Dankstar1234

I took it out from my female today. I don't want to just toss it. I'm 100% sure I the other is female so I don't want to keep together. Please help if this you ever seen this before

jipp

jipp

14 days into 12/12 flowering cycle is this a male plant or a female with lots of buds please help thank you.
is this your only plant in flower? if so at this point let it flower and collect the pollen.

thats what i would do at this point.

chris.

jipp

jipp

I took it out from my female today. I don't want to just toss it. I'm 100% sure I the other is female so I don't want to keep together. Please help if this you ever seen this before
oh dude its a male, put it out side or some shit to pollinate on its own if you can.

chris.

Dankstar1234

Dankstar1234

IMG 2844
IMG 2846
IMG 2819
Here's the other in flower that's a female. I took out today it's been 12 days on flower and 2 months veg together

jipp

jipp

Any other options any other advice then trashing it.
here is where my male is for now..
IMG 4563

so im using a cheap 20.00 light i bought for clones to keep him alive until he grows balls and i then will put him out side in the garage under the sky light and let him do his thing.

its a male you do not have to baby them. poor guys. they get the shaft 9 out of 10 times in this game.
chri.s

Dankstar1234

Dankstar1234

I don't have no where to put mine that's far enough away with lights. I wanted it for cbd oil if that's possible if not, I'm going to burn it office space style.

jipp

jipp

I don't have no where to put mine that's far enough away with lights. I wanted it for cbd oil if that's possible if not, I'm going to burn it office space style.
i have no clue about the CBD oil im told that it can be made from hemp even.. sorry i could not be more help for ya.

im waiting for lights on here my self.

chris.

Dankstar1234

Dankstar1234

Thanks for your help identifying it's a male I got conformation it's a hermy from a Grower.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You can juice it or dry it out to make some good cancer medicine, I have a bunch of dry plants that hermied on me just sitting on a cardboard box.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

might as well just cut it and get it over with can do as drmc or just trash it

might as well get used to it now killing males is a big part of growing if u going to have reg seeds

Top Bottom