Help me choose a strain?

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Looking for a particularly euphoric strain, a nice hybrid with a bit of body to it but completely anti-anxiety in the head. (Im thinking head up in the clouds, while body is resting softly on the ground =)
At the moment i'm considering:
- Bubblegum (Th seeds or serious?)
- Satori (Mandala)
- Strawberry Dlite (Sagamartha)
- Somango (Soma)
My budget is around $100 AUD.
Please chip in your advice and experience!
Fire away any qtns too. =)

Regards,
UG

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Thanks mike, from what I've read bubblegum is a vigorous and strong growing plant. And the high seems to be pretty euphoric? I'm not sure about serious or th though?

M

Malachi

get some ogiesel from cali connection, its up now on the farm

S

Skunkenstein

Bubble gum out of those choices..I would look into Joey weeds Northern lights/c-99 or AK/C-99..For 57 bucks at *emp Depot pretty hard to beat...good luck! Bubble gum is gonna set ya back about 200 dollars..unless you can find it cheaper..??

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Thanks for the suggestions skunkenstein. It's looking about 110 AUD on seedboutique and planet skunk?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
White Label double gum. Could get a few packs for $100 and I've heard good things about it. At least for 30 bucks.

Bubbleberry. Might only get one pack for 100 but I like it more then the average bubblegum.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Thanks Fred, where's the bubbleberry from? I have seen it and it crossed by mind with blueberry and bubblegum genetics being good for a happy high.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sagarmatha Bubbleberry. If you find the bubblegum pheno in this cross I think you will like it.

If you can scrape up 130 dollars you could get double gum and Bubbleberry. Just a thought.

I'll be looking out to see what you get and how it works for you.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Bubbleberry looks good! Also doublegum seems reasonable, I've had germ and sex issues with White Label before tho so just a bit cautious.

F

forehead

Blueberry is VERY euphoric..bubbleberry a bit less so ime.yumboldt and mangolian indica are also very euphoric.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

How about Kali mist anyone? I know it's gonna take a bit longer. But I've heard good things. Dreamy euphoria?

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

I see Jilly bean on Attitude... but they wont send to Aus =(

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Kali Mist is a sativa high that can be too much for some people. It puts my wife out of her comfort zone...lol...I love it for a sativa high. I'll smoke it all day.

fred

Top Bottom