Help Me Choose The Best Grow Tent

• Thread starter RichieRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RichieRich

Hey everybody I'm interested in a 10x10 or larger grow tent for my next setup and I need some advice/input from everybody who has experience with the best grow tents out there so I can make the right choice the first time around.

I would like to run 4 tables with 1k lights over each table. Is anybody using a tent to do this? What size tent do you recommend to do this?

I would also like to have a mother/cloning/vegging tent.

Which tents would you guys recommend as being the best quality wise?

I have the skills to build my own and build it very nice but I just love how the tents can be broken down and moved super quick and you don't have to deal with tons of wood and heavy shit like that.

How about heat in these things?

What do I need to know up front about these tents?

Any and all help is appreciated!

M

mets21

The HydroHut tents are the strongest, all metal framing, and are the most lightproof.

E

edux10

jardin garden i hear is the best.

i have an og hydrohut and it caused me a lot of problems. Didnt come with any flangues like the guy at the store said it had, and you couldnt strap a fan using the provided straps, it only first a 4in or something. I hear the Silver is a lot better. The construction of the original is very nice i must say tho, very heavy duty. Jardin has nice windows and other features that make it the clear winner, but be prepared to pay for it. A cheap Hydro Hut knock off can be had for about 99$ off ebay. Either way make sure you have ample ventilation.

L

Loudblunts

secret jardin darkrooms USED to be the shit... but i have to say...

the grow labs are killing them bad. the grow labs got the real windows... so you can actually run ya co2 AND view your plants without losing co2 by opening ya tent....

got both brands, i upgraded to grow lab for that reason...not to mention better zippers and light proofing....

just my 2 cents though

Dynamite

Dynamite

They are not light proof ! Found that out the hard way,lol..nanners ,have a 4x4 hydrohut in my new bloom area and never spent the time to look,but after sitting in the dark for 5mins or so I realized it leaks light,all over the place..and waa laa,we have nanners..still got a good haul,but dont put a veg tent inside your blooming area..

just some chatter from the peanut gallery..Dont have a clue on brand vs brand,just my recent experience with my first tent..

S

SkyHi

1. Growlab
2. Hydro Hut silver
4. Sun hut silver
3. Secret Jardin

I have the hydro hut silver and i love it zippers are smooth and easy to open and close, a few minor pin holes havent caused a problem. No windows on my 2 x 4 model.

The Jardiin a bought because the new one has this cool "skin" material that has little to no pin holes.....my complaints are snaggy un smooth zippers and the frame is flimsy and not as sturdy as the hydro or sun huts...the poles dont snap together on the jardin like they do on the sun/hydro huts....Another factor was the sizes the jardins come in i wanted a 5x5 but the hydro only comes in 4.5 x 4.5...

if i had the extra cash go with growlab...if not stick with hydrohut....

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Black out curtains will take care of all your pin holes/light leaks:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

R

RichieRich

So it sounds like from the few comments so far that the Grow Lab Tents are some of the best tents out right now.

Anybody have a Grow Lab and love it or hate it? 10x10 Grow Labs anybody?

T

TheSeedstress

Here's a link to a pretty objective (?) grow tent review. It covers light-tightness, durability, ease of assembly, as well as other items a person should consider before investing in such a large purchase. Hope it helps!

R

RichieRich

Here's a link to a pretty objective (?) grow tent review. It covers light-tightness, durability, ease of assembly, as well as other items a person should consider before investing in such a large purchase. Hope it helps!

Thanks for the link I will check it out :party0033:

webstar5

webstar5

Ok, it all depends where you ae putting it. If you are going in the basement, then the best one is the Grow lab GL290. Its 9'7x 9'7 x 6'5 so it will fit under Support beams and ducting. I actually own it myself. Its brilliant.

webstar5

webstar5

I have also had a Hydro Hut Silver and they are nice.
I also have a grow lab GL120 with the viewing windows, and the Drynet to dry buds.

Top Bottom