Help me choose

• Thread starter Moonshineman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moonshineman

Hi guys
Been growing 20 years and been working on and smoking a strain of my own for the last five years. The thing is I'm not too well up on whats what in the seed world at the mo, too busy with my own project to be honest and I got some beans laying around that I really should get around to popping. Which of these do you guys think I should pop next?

They are

Spice Bros-C99
Reeferman-Northern Lights
Dj Short-True Blueberry
Mandala-Sadhu
C4 x Black Russian

I appreciate both indica and sativa as long as they possess finesse.

Any thoughts???

420king-MASSES

I would do the c99,true blueberry,and the c-4 cross first i would try to get rid of the reeferman gear its been suspect for awhile now and i would save the sadhu for a full season outdoor grow but i would def get rid of the reeferman stock trade it for clones or other beans but ya cant trade them here at the farm you would have to do that with your peoples but aside from the rfm gear you have a stellar line up cant wait to see what you decide please post a grow log

420king-MASSES

For seeds that are hot cali connect gear ,top dawg,connessieur genetics,motarebel,mosca,and og rascal gear///all theses breeders know matter what strain its guarnteed fire in every seed from every strain and they all work withthe hottest strains on the market///oh and last but def not the least is chimera hes considered to be in the upper echelons of the breeding world and the cool thing is they are all here on the farm and there strains as well as the breeders are readily assessible on these forums you landed yourself on the best canna site on the net

M

Moonshineman

Thanks guys. I'm familiar with Chimera, he's been around a long time and he's responsible for the C4 in the C4 x Black Russian.
I must be the only dude on the planet who hasn't smoked C99, very tempting if not a little scary(I hear its fairly edgy herb, bouts of the 'noids' :) ). Just finished a stash of Apollo 11 and Super Silver Haze and I'm feeling a little burned out on the sativas, although I got Deep Chunk in flower at the moment.
Dj does rock it big time I gotta admit
Just thinkin out loud
Anyone else??

S

Scott R

Nice selection of seeds. Better get cracking.

U R not the same moonshineman that was on Overgrow and ICMAG. There is a Moonshineman that is the breeder for moonshine seeds that has been on these cannabis boards for the last 15 years. He is a legal professional medical mj grower.

Probbably not the best choice of username. There is only one real Moonshineman just like there is only one Soma, Rezdog, Shantibaba, Swerve etc.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hehe no shit, I'm like WTF Moons askin what seeds to grow LOL

As soon as he said never toked C99, I'm thinking imposter
As i keep Moons C99 cut hehe

To avoid confusion and such I'd try a new nick

CBF

JAWS

JAWS

HUMM the C4 * BLACK RUSSIAN i had was made by HEATH ROBINSON and not sure if ive ever heard of another making that one, but im sure its possible..

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

If the RM NL seeds are OLD (like more than 2 years), they could be worthwhile. Otherwise, the other four strains would be knocking on my grow room door.

Dr_DropDrawers

Dr_DropDrawers

Jaws i had the Black Russian also it came from NeBu. got from the cbay days

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Reeferman seeds..

Those Reeferman seeds could be very good, if they pop! The seeds made in that time for Reeferman were very good! His Northren Lights was very good! I would run them, could be some breeding genes in there! Lol! monkey5

M

Moonshineman

U R not the same moonshineman that was on Overgrow and ICMAG. There is a Moonshineman that is the breeder for moonshine seeds that has been on these cannabis boards for the last 15 years. He is a legal professional medical mj grower.

Probbably not the best choice of username. There is only one real Moonshineman just like there is only one Soma, Rezdog, Shantibaba, Swerve etc.

No I'm not that guy, never heard of another Moonshineman. I was on overgrow as 1ton but never near ICMAG. I'll change it if it creates confusion.

The reeferman gear is old and I got two other strains by him, Burmaberry and the fantastic but seemingly unknown Oakland. Gonna hold that and open pollinate.

P

primeform

No I'm not that guy, never heard of another Moonshineman. I was on overgrow as 1ton but never near ICMAG. I'll change it if it creates confusion.

The reeferman gear is old and I got two other strains by him, Burmaberry and the fantastic but seemingly unknown Oakland. Gonna hold that and open pollinate.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the original moonshineman?

Top Bottom