Help Me Decide On Next Led

• Thread starter getgoodgenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

getgoodgenes

hello everyone currently I own two kind 750s great lights however I am extremely interested in bml and next light price is not a concern if anyone has experience with these fixtures or information that would lead to why they would choose one over the other I would be very grateful

Dan789

Dan789

I am extremely interested in bml and next light price is not a concern
Dang, I'm loving both the bml and the Cob lights I've seen, but cost is always at hand.
Tough for me to run the numbers and spend money on new lights as the payback isn't as clear cut. Plus I'm just growing for myself/ my wife, so the revenue stream is non existent other than what I'm not spending at a dispensary.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Build my Light? You mean the new fluence bioengineering gear!That shit is fucking top notch in my book. Fully passive LED with 2.2 umol. Could find a better light IMO. Will hands down kick the shit outa a Gavita 1000w double ender pull 1150 watts. I am seeing constant review of like 2.5 grams per watt. Top notch quality. I am saving up at the moment. CREE COBBs are half the Efficiency roughly. The new Bars and a step up in an already impressive until. Had 2 contacts of mine get them in the last year and seems to be the best thing they have evet done!proof enough for me! Hope this is what you were referring to,if not go take a look anyways!One Love. P.S. if you are looking to "step up" from the KIND LED this is the way!
Buddy of mine is just slayin it with the spyder+ by fluence. I am saving as well. Will be my next light source.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I'm upgrading slowly but would double what I'm looking to spend for next stepping stone. which don't put me yet near high end

Funk junky

Funk junky

will put spec up probably tomorrow as girlfriend having crisis think salt is where pepper should be or the sky is about to fall on our heads

Funk junky

Funk junky

Will do but might not be able to tell you what I think till tomorrow got to go see girlfriend and she gets pissed if I'm on phone while there. Have 5 x 5 tent too have mars 11 400w and reflector 192 soon I add another have 300w mars I want to retire. They do job but quite hot and noisy. Will see if I can get in uk as import tax to be taken into consideration

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah see some thread fella using spyder+ comparing side by side with great results. Out of my price range at mo but with those returns thinking could I sell all my present lights. And the design looks like if one of the strips malfunction could just change as easy as a light bulb, would this be correct. 6" from top of canopy I'm in love!! So these don't run hot I take it? I aspire to one of these one day would maybe have too retire rest of my lights. Unfortunately the Ferrari is not achievable at mo but has too still be
Considered due to it solving all my problems in one hit. And paying for itself so quick I can't now rule out keeping it ticking over as it is and saving my money for this. At $1350 could do with finding uk importer gonna get stung by customs and excise. Will think carefully the mehzi 1200 seems similar to my 192 reflector would probaly run them two and if wheather cool maybe put 400w in as supplement ? Damn I got headache. Noise would be a factor and heat, with spyderx+ my fan could run lower but in winter this house terrible, I run autos to keep lights on 20 hour because of heating issues!

Funk junky

Funk junky

They also do meizhi 900 £166.25 could possibly keep 400 with two reflectors. The 1200 is £234.63

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Build my Light? You mean the new fluence bioengineering gear!That shit is fucking top notch in my book. Fully passive LED with 2.2 umol. Could find a better light IMO. Will hands down kick the shit outa a Gavita 1000w double ender pull 1150 watts. I am seeing constant review of like 2.5 grams per watt. Top notch quality. I am saving up at the moment. CREE COBBs are half the Efficiency roughly. The new Bars and a step up in an already impressive until. Had 2 contacts of mine get them in the last year and seems to be the best thing they have evet done!proof enough for me! Hope this is what you were referring to,if not go take a look anyways!One Love. P.S. if you are looking to "step up" from the KIND LED this is the way!

I have yet to see proof of 2+ gpw of dried bud, but some strains are high producers, though not particularly quality. That side, I have a first gen SPYDR 600 (3 yo) that I commissioned Nick (then BML) to develop for me, to prove to him that one light could be used for both veg and flower. Seems it took him to become Fluence before he made a similar multi spectrum light

Anyway, it works great providing near uniform light across the entire ~ 4 x 4 footprint. I also use Amare Technologies CoB hybrids. Can't say I notice much of a difference between the 2 in terms of quantity or quality

Funk junky

Funk junky

k so what you think my best route stay with what I got n save or slow upgrade?

Funk junky

Funk junky

I know what you are saying. I turned the 300w on last night. And put my other lights back on veg for a few more days then on flower. Turn them on to bloom a little early plus the 300 don't have veg button

Funk junky

Funk junky

got meizhi 1200 might be going back fans whiring but give sharp tap sorted but still there. don't want god toking all my shit cause light blaze up for him ! gonna see if still have house tomorrow check fans then whey up! sure one fan weren't working till I give dink. but there moving parts that aint moved in while.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Sorry to here that brother.mine is almost a year in still mint. I did see replacement fans at radio shack for super cheap. The fans are seemingly universal and very cheap.probably better than sending back as long as it just that! The first thing i did was split mine open! I like to flip all the fans over so that the unit exhausts out the top.....instead of viseversa.good for longevity i think. Other wise light is performing EXCELLENT.might even grab a second one to replace the two mars hydro reflector 96 i have assisting in flower. Pulling #7 pots with 6+ on them no problem!let me know how it all works out brother.
seems to be dimmer than my mars 192 I contacted seller cause less red light too which he said the mehzi has less. they seem to prefer mehzi but is dim compared with mars. don't know if running at full capacity? slight clicking with fan as if not on true axis. am gonna contact seller he has been helpful, gonna tell him I buy another on when it comes I send old one back. they are new company and are asking me for positive feedback to further there business. if proper customer service I will oblige

Top Bottom