Help Me Determine If They’re Ready To Be Harvested!!!

• Thread starter Skeemp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skeemp

Help me determine if theyre ready to be harvested
Help me determine if theyre ready to be harvested 2
Help me determine if theyre ready to be harvested 3
Help me determine if theyre ready to be harvested 4
Help me determine if theyre ready to be harvested 5
Help me determine if theyre ready to be harvested
Hi I started growing 3 plants back in September, 1 was male so I got rid of, if you could please help determine if they’re ready to be harvested !! Also!!! I’ve read that yellowing of fan leaves is normal near the end of your grow. Is it normal or is there a problem? I’m using 2 mars hydro 600w led lights a 3-2-4 grow tent flora nutrients and cal mag. 24-0 cycle till they kicked into flower then 12-12

Help me determine if theyre ready to be harvested 6
Monster762

Monster762

Yeah your close but not done yet you clean water only. ? If not start. Flush n let her fade off her stored nutes. Smoke will be better. Smoother. You want to see that yellow go to your tops.

Monster762

Monster762

Nice colours. I have one that looks like yours it a northern lights
Yeah those all had blueberry in em. Chopped bud was loompa goo
Plant pic was xbj16xblotto ogk
And the bottom pic is just a top of xbj16 I got as freebies n I guess I back crossed it. (I got a male xbj n pollenated everything lightly ) that was from seed of xbj female. So I guess it’s an xbj bx

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’m sorry if this is a stupid question but when I harvest, if I cut from the stem leaving the roots in place will a plant begin growing from that stem?
Not a stupid question at all. You can reveg it but in your case I’d start some new beans and go nuts. That’s my advice. The reveg will just get in your way. Set yourself up another small space to start seedlings and keep clones so you can harvest twice as ofen. When I think a plant is looking done (and I’m all horned up for it to be done) I wait another week. Haha I’ve harvested early plenty and it kind of wastes all that waiting you already did. I won’t judge if you chop it early tho lol. But try and wait. Hide all your sharp objects or something

Monster762

Monster762

Not a stupid question at all. You can reveg it but in your case I’d start some new beans and go nuts. That’s my advice. The reveg will just get in your way. Set yourself up another small space to start seedlings and keep clones so you can harvest twice as ofen. When I think a plant is looking done (and I’m all horned up for it to be done) I wait another week. Haha I’ve harvested early plenty and it kind of wastes all that waiting you already did. I won’t judge if you chop it early tho lol. But try and wait. Hide all your sharp objects or something
Yeah agree
And a 3 room rotation.
Veg/ clone box
flower 1
Flower 2
or i use 1 flower room twice the size n just fill half of it close to every 30 days. Gives me a 4x4 of bud a month. Me n my dad don’t run out. He’s got jars with gray hairs on em.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Yeah agree
And a 3 room rotation.
Veg/ clone box
flower 1
Flower 2
or i use 1 flower room twice the size n just fill half of it close to every 30 days. Gives me a 4x4 of bud a month. Me n my dad don’t run out. He’s got jars with gray hairs on em.
Ya man. I have 2x3 veg and 5x5 flower tent and I just started a couple seeds every two weeks. Now i harvest around a qp every two weeks lol. It’s awesome but keeping track of everyone (many diff strains and ages) is hard. I’m just going to veg 2/3 of the way in small tent then move over to big tent, transplant everybody and veg a week or two in big tent then flip. If I had room for a 3rd chamber that would be mint. I’m done with perpetual for now tho :drunk:

Monster762

Monster762

Ya man. I have 2x3 veg and 5x5 flower tent and I just started a couple seeds every two weeks. Now i harvest around a qp every two weeks lol. It’s awesome but keeping track of everyone (many diff strains and ages) is hard. I’m just going to veg 2/3 of the way in small tent then move over to big tent, transplant everybody and veg a week or two in big tent then flip. If I had room for a 3rd chamber that would be mint. I’m done with perpetual for now tho :drunk:
Yeah I try for every 30 days. I was trying to break 12 oz in 4x4 ( using net for first time) I been running multistrain with 1-under 3 oz a plant free growing
just little tying around
. but this time I got all one strain fem clones cause I knew in net I want no surprises. Problem is my veg got broad mites. Never had mites. I am ok in flower box though. It’s clean scoped over n over.
Usually my veg is ready in less than 30 days not this time. Now it’s just focusing on keeping the flower box clean. I’ve only had the perpetual thing work like 2-3 runs straight. I mess something up or overgrow veg space or something. First mites ( figures they’d be broads) though since I started.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Yeah I try for every 30 days. I was trying to break 12 oz in 4x4 ( using net for first time) I been running multistrain with 1-under 3 oz a plant free growing
just little tying around
. but this time I got all one strain fem clones cause I knew in net I want no surprises. Problem is my veg got broad mites. Never had mites. I am ok in flower box though. It’s clean scoped over n over.
Usually my veg is ready in less than 30 days not this time. Now it’s just focusing on keeping the flower box clean. I’ve only had the perpetual thing work like 2-3 runs straight. I mess something up or overgrow veg space or something. First mites ( figures they’d be broads) though since I started.
Another reason im chilling out the perpetual is you never get a good chance to clean top to bottom and start fresh.

Monster762

Monster762

Another reason im chilling out the perpetual is you never get a good chance to clean top to bottom and start fresh.
Yeah part of my issue always plants limits what I can do
It was my dads outdoor plant he had to save from the frost that brought mites to veg box. Good thing I refused to let him put it near my flower box.

Top Bottom