Help Me Determine If They’re Ready To Be Harvested!!!

• Thread starter Skeemp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skeemp

Not a stupid question at all. You can reveg it but in your case I’d start some new beans and go nuts. That’s my advice. The reveg will just get in your way. Set yourself up another small space to start seedlings and keep clones so you can harvest twice as ofen. When I think a plant is looking done (and I’m all horned up for it to be done) I wait another week. Haha I’ve harvested early plenty and it kind of wastes all that waiting you already did. I won’t judge if you chop it early tho lol. But try and wait. Hide all your sharp objects or something
Can you guide me in the right direction for getting seeds ? What I’m growing now I got from some really good dispensery weed lmao. I have ordered seeds online but they just get confiscated, almost feel like my address is red flagged from customs. That’s why revegging seems more suitable in my case

Monster762

Monster762

Can you guide me in the right direction for getting seeds ? What I’m growing now I got from some really good dispensery weed lmao. I have ordered seeds online but they just get confiscated, almost feel like my address is red flagged from customs. That’s why revegging seems more suitable in my case
Yeah well in that case reveg n take clones. Where at USA? What companies you tried. And you could always use different address

S

Skeemp

Hello everyone, just a little update on my babies I think they’re ready to be harvested lmk what y’all think

C6D444AC 3231 467B AB82 B0834DEB42C5
639561BE 7503 4877 92B6 1217F1796611
8146A4DF 974D 4808 B3D2 8A0719889F82
7473E275 7688 47EA A9C5 F9BF5318AA02
Monster762

Monster762

Hello everyone, just a little update on my babies I think they’re ready to be harvested lmk what y’all think
They look close but green leaves. Al pistils have curled no ( like 4-5) white ones. That’s good as long as it’s not from heat or pollen But green leaves does not necessarily mean no.
These are the same ones?

You got a loupe put a pic where we can see trichs little better. Zoom on these pics isn’t close enough. Last pic looks earlier. You might be about there on the others.

Get the loupe pics from different spots. Pick a medium height cola to check off each plant. not the tallest one where light is more intense. That’ll throw you off on what all the lower is. Lower usually a little slower finishing. Cause of less everything light air n all.

Top Bottom