Help me find a new strain?

• Thread starter Skullykinshire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skullykinshire

I am after a good yielding rock solid indica dominant strain that actually smells of weed, uk based , sick to death of growing rubbish, Im after something stable with little variation between plants, any suggestions?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I only just finished drying the Laughing Buddha and getting her in jars. All budded up she was awesome!
I don't smoke any more, but I love to grow. Burned some Buddha many years ago and I still have a big shit eaten grin on my face.
I kept and hung the best of the best and gave about 1/2 of it to friends that grow and know how to dry and trim.
Ended up with a pound of pretty nice finished stinky sticky sparkly Buddha bud. As I had already finished drying and trimming 3 large plants I was about all trimmed out for the season when I chopped her down.
Laughing Buddha

Check it out and see what you think. I see auto Buddhas now as well.
Thinking about doing an auto Buddha Cannabonsai over the winter.

J

jamesmessenger1

Hey!

I have some AMAZING runtz x layer cake from Barneys Farm, and im here to tell you....this strain blows EVERYTHING ive run out of the water!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I am after a good yielding rock solid indica dominant strain that actually smells of weed, uk based , sick to death of growing rubbish, Im after something stable with little variation between plants, any suggestions?
Anything from atlas seeds

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

I just got 5 feminine godfather kush spose to be +30 kushs seem easy to grow did og a few times did some king tut was good to

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I'm undecided between NL5, NL5xHaze, TKNL5Haze, Or Black Afghani x TKNL5HAZE

Top Bottom