HELP me find a strain

• Thread starter username09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

username09

i've done a good bit of searching and still i haven't found the strain i wanna grow next.

for my next grow i want a purple strain. something that is aesthetically pleasing as well as something with a nice flavor. i would like a high that's more uplifting than narcotic if possible.

my grow room is indoors and they'll probably be done in bubble buckets.

please help me decide on a strain. i'm ready to order some seeds but dunno which ones i want.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Dutch Passion has the Shaman geared towards an energetic smoke...I think Sub's Deep Purple is almost completely indica so you are going to have more of a couch lock with that one...and G13 also has a Purple Haze which is going to give you the high you are wanting...

T

TheIronLung317

I have seen the most purple in a hybrid dubbed Chemdog #4 x deep chunk!

U

username09

I'd like to try tga seeds. Where can I get them? I'd like a site that someone has had personal experience with preferably. Didn't they sell on here awhile back? What happened to that?

Unit541

Unit541

I'm a huge fan of Killing Fields from Sannies shop. The purple phenos can be really, really purple, and if you're lucky, you'll get green and pink phenos too. Flavor is amazing, and it certainly get's the job done.

M

moonie

Razzleberry gets almost black, pretty uplifting nice buzz, puts you down at the end

B

bonerface

Querkle was a nice purp plant and a big yielder for me too. So was deep chunk x strawberry cough. Super resinous plant as well, covered in sugar.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Sannie's Killing fields f2 is a winner for sure. :anim_19:
FJ

J

jale176

blackwater from cali connection from the single seed centre. and its not purple but check out the tangerine dream from barneys farm for that high your lookin for

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Blue Cheese and Querkle were my favorites.
rsz_new_york_047.jpg

W

WW Lover

Las Vegas Purple Kush, true PR98 Bubba Kush (stay away from Riot seeds S1, hermies like a drag queen on crack)

U

username09

i'm getting some blue tooth and lavender kush seeds sent to me from a buddy in cali. he says they're both pretty good.

Top Bottom