Help Me Get the slang names for Cannabis off the books

• Thread starter brncow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brncow

There are many, many thing this particular petition addresses including connecting the word medical to the word cannabis. The Us has many laws against cannabis but many are under other incorrect names and because of this , do not show up when you scan for cannabis laws. The US propaganda machine has called it many names including Marijuana, hemp , marihuana, grass, weed,pot,dope,etc. If we can get them to correct this one word, it will clear up many evils and also get the laws in order . this petition calls for using Cannabis for medical and Industrial Hemp for the non toxic variety. This may allow for Industrial Hemp to be made legal easier also. The first thing to do towards getting legalization requires that the books and language get cleaned up. This will align all the laws to be made void at one time so tricky courts and cops cannot pull the other mispelled and slang names to continue persecuting the people. Thanks for reading.

If you think about this, some obvious and also some hidden benefits will come to you. I might also mention that these pilgrims have sifted various laws through the books using various names for cannabis that will have to come to light if this gets done...there is a chance of repercussions so think before you act...this is step one...this get rid of the old Reefer Madness stuff....and helps reverse much more.

we petition the obama administration to:
Instruct all US Government Agencies and Employees To Use the correct term Cannabis instead of slang terms,

Many governmental and professional persons and documents are constantly using slang words for the Cannabis plant. These slang words are both unprofessional in speech and written documents and tend to confuse. I propose that all of these slang words be removed and changed to the word Cannabis instead of Marihuana , Marijuana, Mary Jane, Weed, Pot, Reefer, Grass, and many more. For the fiber crops that have negligible THC content, I also include the name Industrial Hemp to identify it from it's medical use cousin now called Cannabis. I propose the Obama Administration institute this immediately to all Governmental Agencies and employees. All prior records need to be changed as they can be but before the next five years. Thank you for your time to read this....please vote for it!

convex

convex

It might seem trivial to some, but I believe there is much merit in what you are proposing.

If I was a US resident I would most certainly sign.

Good luck on your initiative!!

Cheers

G

grinkeeper

I commend you on your Due diligence on this matter. Yes you are correct the nomenclature has made it confusing for moth prosecution and defense to get things clear and concise to all third parts, namely judge and jury... then we can point to the media in general that have slandered the cannabis plant in both identity and definition. I am not a u.s. citizen but if I was I would be petitioner #2 ... come on Americans sign up ... you need to start your own occupy wall-street.. but it should be "POT"CCUPY wallstreet... but there it goes again... slang permeates all our minds thanks to the war on drugs marketing over the past 80years

bloads

bloads

... come on Americans sign up ... you need to start your own occupy wall-street.. but it should be "POT"CCUPY wallstreet... but there it goes again... slang permeates all our minds thanks to the war on drugs marketing over the past 80years
[/I][/I]

Or Ride-The-Bus for Cannibus. It would be a simple protest, just get everyone high and have them sit on the bus, taking up space, and not allowing workers to get where they need to be, screwing over everyone. It would definitely make waves, with buses reminding everyone of the bus boycotts back in the day

Top Bottom