Help Me Guess My Harvest And Select The Right Size/quantity Of Jars

• Thread starter Arroyo Flush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Arroyo Flush

Arroyo Flush

Hey farmers, first timer here, of course. I have three 30" plants in 7g fabric pots with one feeding left. We had several 90-95 degree heat waves in the last 6 weeks and we're now getting cool foggy nights.

[Ocean Forest-Earth Juice Rainbow Mix-GH Florabloom-Delta9-Finshing by alternating water and water with Molasses, fwiw.]

In order to buy the right size and number of curing jars, can you estimate my harvest in ounces? We're about 25mi from the sea in superdry Los Angeles, so I'm planning to hang the plants whole for two days, then trim/clean and hang in drying bag for at least two more days until they're ready to jar/burp/cure with Boveda humidity control. Please offer your tips!

1 Sour Tangie grew the most, heaviest colas and is now in a tomato cage.
2 Sour Dubble is a little smaller, but its colas are heavy and catching up.
3 Sour Diesel underperformed and then lost a lower branch at 5w in a broken sprinkler mishap.

Fullsizerender 4jpg

Fullsizerender 2jpg
Fullsizerender 3jpg

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Quarter pound maybe...why dont you harvest it and let it dry then you can figure out how many jars you want as they come in many sizes.

Sometimes you gotta learn from doing instead of internet instruction!

Arroyo Flush

Arroyo Flush

Quarter pound maybe...why dont you harvest it and let it dry then you can figure out how many jars you want as they come in many sizes.

Sometimes you gotta learn from doing instead of internet instruction!

I'm sure you're right about waiting on the purchase. I just have no idea how much flower I'm looking at.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Wide mouth quart jars work best. They are sold in cases of 12. One case should be enough. Boved a is for long term storage. Mason jars alone will keep you bud fresh unless your planning on putting it in storage. Congrats on yourharvest.

N

Nog

Oz and a quarter to an oz and a half.

That's dried so the stem snaps.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Wide mouth quart jars work best. They are sold in cases of 12. One case should be enough. Boved a is for long term storage. Mason jars alone will keep you bud fresh unless your planning on putting it in storage. Congrats on yourharvest.

Yup. Agree with jars recommended here. Little cost and should cover your harvest. I am guessing 500 grams Bob Barker.

Top Bottom