Help me guys plzz mite problems

• Thread starter red_bull179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
red_bull179

red_bull179

Hey guys my girsl are 2 to 3 week from harvest did my first fush today ive lots control over mites leaves are dying i have white spots or dots on leaves and under sites of leaves are infested... No web for now buds site are pest free for now ... I did defoliated a lots 😞 and i dont kno what to do buds are looking good smalls but still good anny tips i can do to save my harvest they seems to reproduce so fast they are my first crops

Help me guys plzz mite problems
Help me guys plzz mite problems 2
red_bull179

red_bull179

Not sure with mite but they are brown dark with white clears heads... Very smalls under leaves and now i found them on the leaves suking the plants... A lots of leaves have lot of white dots and even white eggs im trying to manualy kill them since they explode att nothings just a toutch they pop mabby i can spay peroxide watter on leaves ? She have almost no leaves left and i dont want them on my buds

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Thats a tough one when you are in flower. Not sure if https://marronebio.com has one for during flower, but their products have been getting some good reviews from other growers.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Not sure with mite but they are brown dark with white clears heads... Very smalls under leaves and now i found them on the leaves suking the plants... A lots of leaves have lot of white dots and even white eggs im trying to manualy kill them since they explode att nothings just a toutch they pop mabby i can spay peroxide watter on leaves ? She have almost no leaves left and i dont want them on my buds

Spraying tnem off with warm water helps...they should just blow off. Ive heard this never done it...just make sure the ph of the water is like 9...mold shouldnt grow in that ph...ive only heard about this as a remedy...spraying with water 2 weeks before harvest isnt going to hurt them...look into this method b4 hand

Make sure you get a good pressure behind the spray...you got any tanglefoot? Smear that around the base of the main stalk

red_bull179

red_bull179

Fow sure i can shower them but ive heard with cold watter wich they hatte but you told me with warm watter to make them pop ???? I have a sprayer too here some pick of them maby you guys will be better to tell me whats kind pf pest they are i see no webs anny where yet... Here some pics

1ccb78c6a3eeed441a5655b5d2fe91ba0
7a9e0679e50c6ab5259dd11e198dc32c0
Ee6839d53e4125a114a3a1c7ba84491c0
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Those are two spotted mites, whereas your close to finished and outside just hit them with a reasonably firm spraying from the garden hose every couple days and you should finish without much trouble, just be on the lookout for mold and mildew; here's some more info good luck

Last edited:
distantlanding

distantlanding

If you do not want to make the habanero spray, you can buy products that are safe to spray even on day of harvest.

The 2 that I have experience with are Green Cleaner and Dr. Zymes. Both are safe up until the day of harvest, and I have seen both kill mites. No damage to trichomes or buds at all. The Green Cleaner did a better job overall of controlling the infestation, but the Dr. Zymes did take out anything it hit pretty well.

If you do spray them, you HAVE to do it at night. They need at least 4-8 hours to dry before the sun comes up, or the leaves WILL be fried.

I also wash my buds after harvest to get rid of any dead mites/ mite poop.

red_bull179

red_bull179

Thanks for all the repply guys i ended up using near frozen watter clean destilated watter and spray my babbies with them once a week and with thats methods no chemical nedded and mite get cold and drop all around 😜 harvested 300grames on pure sweetness with no mite or eggs on leaves and buds. With those babbies nugets ans trims i made some really nice melted hash and dam the weed is good 😍

D407d4788d7643c8667fe94f0896fa970
20201020 200545
20201015 100839

Latest posts

Top Bottom