Help me max my grow op

• Thread starter sativaXindica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sativaXindica

Hello everybody. I'm new to this forum and since I heard so many good things about you guys I decided to join! I have been going over in my head for the last 2 or 3 months now how to maximize my grow op. Im working with a 5x5 tent and a 2x4 tent. I want to be able to cylce my palnts so I am harvesting every month. Is this possible?
Much Apprecieation sativaXindica

hiboy

hiboy

sure,
one tent for moms and clones, then veg
then the other for your flower.
once you have some experience of what it takes to run both, you begin to learn when to clone so your babies turn to the right size to flip to flower. its only a timing procedure,

h

P

paperplane

you would need 2 flower rooms or have plants at different stages of bloom running at the same time in the same room. So half your plants are a month ahead of the other half.

U

UCtestn

Keep MoM in the 2x4. Pre Veg in the 2x4. The 2x4 will stay with 18 hours of light and never change.

You 5x5 with stay lit 12 hours.

Put 10 clones in dixie cups in your veg tent... I'll assume you have mothers in there.
10 days later cut new clones.
4 Days after that, put your clones in dixie cups.
7 days later, put the cuttings (taken 21 days ago) in dixie cups)
7 days later, put the 10 potted plants in your flower room (fill half the flower room) and move your dixie cups into pots.

Repeat... You'll harvest every month.

hiboy

hiboy

Keep MoM in the 2x4. Pre Veg in the 2x4. The 2x4 will stay with 18 hours of light and never change.

You 5x5 with stay lit 12 hours.

Put 10 clones in pots in your veg tent, at the same time cut your clones.
10 days later cut new clones.
4 Days after that, put your clones in dixie cups.
7 days later, put the cuttings (taken 21 days ago) in dixie cups)
7 days later, put the 10 potted plants in your flower room (fill half the flower room) and move your dixie cups into pots.

Repeat... You'll harvest every month.

Nice staging UC,
u probably done it once or twice.. .......:hi
h

S

sativaXindica

Wow Thanks HIBOY and PAPERPLANE for the help. I understand what you mean now. So basicly I want to keep my 5x5 a flowering tent and my 2x4 is for the moms and veg.

My last question is wouldnt the yield be the same if i harvested half the 5x5 tent every month or the whole 5x5 tent every two months?

In short I want to be able to harvest the most amount of cannabis in the shortest amount of time? If that means I need another tent or whatever, thats fine, just let me know.

GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

i"m looking to do the same thing...

I like to do trees instead of scrog, so would have 4-12 gal pots in 5x5. You can move two in and out at a time so that you have a harvest every month. Always having two in there that are a month older that the other two.

I would have three different groups of veg (1 month-2/5 gal pots, 2nd month 2/5 gal pots, 3rd month - 2/10 gal pots) That way you are popping in a plant that has vegged for three months and has been topped like a Mother F er so it is a complete bush (that is why only 4 under a 1k light). You can get 6-8 off of something that has vegged that long in a big pot...just have to keep it a bush...

At least this is what I am going to try...have done similar with much larger, but now just doing smaller personal medical grow...still can get 12-16 ozs each month of the two trees.

Let me know how yours goes!

S

sativaXindica

Sweet GANJAGOOD, I like your style. Like I always say "LESS IS MORE". Or at least that is what I have been told since day 1. I'm putting 8 5Gallon buckets in the 5x5 for flowering. I need space for a small dehumidifier. That fills it up nicely with enough space in between each plant for good growth and able to recieve maximum light.

I thought of trying a SOG set-up with a SCROG but opted out. I was advised at doing less plants with more room to grow. I would try it with a HYDRO set-up but I'm using PRO MIX (soil less). Should I try a SOG set-up in my 5x5 even though I'm using soil? Would I yield more bud?

GANJAGOOD, wouldn't your plants get way too big in those huge 10 Gallon buckets? I only have 6 1/2 feet of height? Unless ur making them short mega bushes.....which would be sweet and ideal.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts.....

PEACE sativaXindica

GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

Yeah need a bit of height for the trees...but yeah you can bush them out like crazy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom