Help me name my first cross!

• Thread starter Caninobis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caninobis

Caninobis

Whats up guys,

I've learned 90% of my growing knowledge from good ol' THCF so i thought it would be fitting to come here and have the awesome folks on this forum help me name my very first cross! Not a breeder by any means. Honestly hardly a grower BUT i thought making my own cross would be fun and i just so happen to be growing some decent genetics this time around.

I know its silly but who cares we're all at home quarantined so lets make this fun! Join in and pitch your best names!

My first cross will be:
Platinum Purple (Platinum x Purple Hulk) by In House Genetics x Sour Sorbetto (Strawberry Diesel x Gushers) by Savage Genetics
Plat Purp is the dad. Sour Sorbetto is the mom.

I've got a couple names up my sleeve but none of them really resonate with me and i know one of you can think of something better. LETS GO!

Caninobis

Caninobis

Heck yeah guys keep em coming! Maybe if we get enough suggestions we can like vote on it or something. So far my favorites are Sour Purps and taro sorbet but They’re all pretty good so far!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Whats up guys,

I've learned 90% of my growing knowledge from good ol' THCF so i thought it would be fitting to come here and have the awesome folks on this forum help me name my very first cross! Not a breeder by any means. Honestly hardly a grower BUT i thought making my own cross would be fun and i just so happen to be growing some decent genetics this time around.

I know its silly but who cares we're all at home quarantined so lets make this fun! Join in and pitch your best names!

My first cross will be:
Platinum Purple (Platinum x Purple Hulk) by In House Genetics x Sour Sorbetto (Strawberry Diesel x Gushers) by Savage Genetics

I've got a couple names up my sleeve but none of them really resonate with me and i know one of you can think of something better. LETS GO!

Silly or not ... it's cool. We can have some fun with it.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It takes a good while to do a proper cross, it has to b brought to f2 at least and at best of times an f2 strain is barely stable, first u have to do the cross pick out best females best male and polinate, at some point u may have to back cross so save some pollen + u have no idea what is gonna happen, after the first cross u have to start again, very premature to start thinking about names, but if you want to invest the time who knows u may come up with something special if you stick with it, we got time if thats how u choose to spend it that way who am i to discourage u, just letting u know it's not that easy and very time consuming, hope u succeed.

Caninobis

Caninobis

It takes a good while to do a proper cross, it has to b brought to f2 at least and at best of times an f2 strain is barely stable, first u have to do the cross pick out best females best male and polinate, at some point u may have to back cross so save some pollen + u have no idea what is gonna happen, after the first cross u have to start again, very premature to start thinking about names, but if you want to invest the time who knows u may come up with something special if you stick with it, we got time if thats how u choose to spend it that way who am i to discourage u, just letting u know it's not that easy and very time consuming, hope u succeed.

Oh yeah definitely dude. I agree. That’s why I tried to stress that I’m not a breeder and I understand this is silly. Just trying to have some fun with it.

The plan is to eventually make an attempt at working the line and trying to make something I can call my own but for now it’s just a fun little project of mine to cross 2 strains so why not name it. Seeds won’t be going anywhere but my seed box.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Banner's Sorbet. Hell I don't know LOL, but the Sour Sorbetto genetics sounds awesome! Good luck.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Banner's Sorbet. Hell I don't know LOL, but the Sour Sorbetto genetics sounds awesome! Good luck.

Right! I got them as freebies too when I bought the in house gear and only decided to grow one of them this time around and i'm kicking my self in the ass for not running more. The stem rub literally smells like when you crack open a bag of gushers its crazy.

Only issue is that its a finicky plant, any change to anything at all and it starts to get unhappy so keeping it happy has been a pain in the ass but it grows like crazy.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Whats up guys,

My first cross will be:

Purp-sourbetto

Top Bottom