help me narrow down a name for my cherry dream pie pheno

• Thread starter innercityphunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

innercityphunk

hey farmers, I need some help naming a cherry dream pie pheno.

first off "cherry dream pie" is my strain created by crossing cherry pie(f) with a stellar blue dream(m) the results are awesome!

A little history on it. (cherry pie is OG x GDP x Durban poison). this cherry pie strain is the same cut that also created cookies aka girl scout cookies. (cherry pie x OG x durban poison then back crossed with OG. some of the frostiest bud I've seen, with a tint of purple. my boy called it girl scout cookies because he thought it smelled like thin mint cookies when smoked.

anyway, I got that cut and gave a cuple clippings to my dad who is an old school hippy farmer. he took the cuts from SF on the train back to Colorado to his farm in the high dessert. he has some killer genetics that he's been hoarding for years. he crossed it with his killer blue dream males.

he did a huge selection process to find the elites. the ones he kept were name cherry dream pie.

I caught a plane out there and took 5 clones of each pheno (3).
back on the train to frisco.

I have the other two pheno's that I want to name something other than cherry dream pie because they all are a little different.

the pheno I need help with is so stanky sweet it smells like cherry starburst and propane. rank ass smell u just can't help smelling over and over. It was hard to pin point the stench it's like stale natural gas meets sweet cherries.
or cherries and sewer.lol it kinda reminded me of walking by a fork lift that needed the conection to the propane tank tightened, in a cherry juice processing plant.
and the nugs are super frosty and look purple with a pinkish hue. I will get some pics up that can help with the naming.

here are some names I've come up with. cherry puke, cherry propane, cherry methane, rotten cherries, cherry ethyl because, ethyl mercaptan is the smell added to propane, foul cherry. those names really fit the description. these next ones are "glam" names for marketing. cherry cake, poison cherries, blue pie, cherry diamonds, dream poison & cupcakes. clubs love those fufu names.

sorry so long winded.

thnx for any help.

icp

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cherry Propane sounds sick there is a strain here in town called Cherry Cheese Cake.. The clubs r gettin a Lil crazy with the names.. But Cherry Propane sounds like some Cherrys from Gilroy.. Uuuummmm tasty.. U no like chomping on some cherrys in Gilroy with that strong ass garlic smell in the air.. In a crazy way that sounds super bomb 2 me

vaporedout

vaporedout

since blue dreams are usually more sativa, dunno bout the cherry?

how bout, cherry daydream

I

innercityphunk

I just flipped the latest batch.
should be ready for a photo op soon.

this time I'm also running the third also (un named) pheno which is definitely blue dream leaning. this shit has leaves the size of my forearms. and it has more of a strawberry blueberry smell. it's totally different from the other 2 straight cherry pheno's.

I

innercityphunk

here's some early shots. day 13 of bloom.

I cant put up a f'n decent picture!

I need to figure out how to change it to a thumb nail.

Cherry
I

innercityphunk

here's a cherry dream male i got out of some beans i popped.

Yo makingoo, on one of your post u said ur alien dog male had blue balls.lol

check out deez nuts. purple nadz

Th f53b38d5
I

innercityphunk

these are some shots of the moms when they were young and innocent.

Before they got turned out.lol

I dont know how i made these thumb nail shots. huh?

U can see which one looks like its pops, blue dream.

Cd2
Sisters
A

AliasAO

keeping in mind how the cross was made inbetween you and your father in between Cali and Colorado id call it.

"Cherry transit"- for the long train rides from CALI to CO

OR

"Cherry Picker"- for the fork lift aspect that it reminds you of.

Ill sleep on it , if I think of anymore Ill add tomorrow for you.

Congrats on the genetics the cut sounds amazing.

--AO

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Hell what about Cherry Popper ,

What True Old School Stoner doesn't Like Poppin a Cherry . Feckin Orgasmic ,,,:love0018::party0045::banana:

I

innercityphunk

Yo AO,
that's funny I was kinda on that track too.

I thought of cherry forklift then cherry picker.

cherry transit, that's one for the ages with kinda a story behind it.
me likey.

thnx bro.

icp

I

innercityphunk

Hell what about Cherry Popper ,

What True Old School Stoner doesn't Like Poppin a Cherry . Feckin Orgasmic ,,,:love0018::party0045::banana:

cherry popper... that's good to. it kinda goes with my rotten cherry thought.
they're both narsty. ur dirty.lol

thnx homie.

icp

A

AliasAO

Yo AO,
that's funny I was kinda on that track too.

I thought of cherry forklift then cherry picker.

cherry transit, that's one for the ages with kinda a story behind it.
me likey.

thnx bro.

icp

No prob ICP, All that I can ask is , if you choose the Transit or Picker can AO get his hands on a prized bean or two? :harvest::harvest:

The pheno's look amazing and the lineage is awesome.

Let us all know what you decide on.

Personally I like the Cherry Transit, since it embodies the journey that the cross came from and how it was made.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

here's a cherry dream male i got out of some beans i popped.

Yo makingoo, on one of your post u said ur alien dog male had blue balls.lol

check out deez nuts. purple nadz

WOW those nuts r super crazy!! There Black Cherry Balls... He's a stud

phenotyper

phenotyper

In the same vein as cherry transit (which i really like, story in the name), how about some rhyming and transit with cherry ferry? Fuck, I don't know.

Top Bottom